Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

To anyone who has gotten a voucher for "defective" SEs, how much was it for?

I got my voucher in the mail today from my ripped ASGs and was expecting it to be for $149.99 retail, but for whatever reason it's for $175. Thanks, Nike!

I got my voucher in the mail today from my ripped ASGs and was expecting it to be for $149.99 retail, but for whatever reason it's for $175. Thanks, Nike!
wow i have 3 pairs of ASGs in case they pop but I wouldnt mind if they do

Last edited:
can someone post some store links for ordering Js. I live in Bosnia. i cant pay with paypal so i would like to see some websites where they have all countries to order 

Mine was for $150 .. but i only paid $130 I believe so i got $20 out of the deal

Mine was for $150 .. but i only paid $130 I believe so i got $20 out of the deal
I got mine off FNL - used some coupon code, but after tax and shipping it was basically flat retail at $148 and change. I even included the receipt in the package I sent Nike...

Just curious if anyone else has lucked out like this, I was extremely surprised when I open the letter and saw that $ figure.

These are really nice.  I'm considering getting them, but not sure yet because the colors are pretty close to the bamboos.

DSC04003_1024x1024.JPG
I'm sold. Will cop them this late May.

my dark concords came today from finishline

they looked great in the pixs and are even better in person

hot CW !!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom