AIR JORDAN XXIII: CELEBRATING 23 YEARS OF A LEGACY . Photos on page 2!

^ That's cool pareng KC!! Makes me think of retiring now and hopefully get the same benefits you get
roll.gif

My circle of friends and network of business contacts can't afford to give away a pair of XX3s though so I will try to keep up with the sneaker game untilI have sure benefactors
ohwell.gif

Nice Black/Stealth XX3s, I don't have them yet but will have them soon....hopefully. And pareng KC, great camera and photo shots. May I ask what brand thatis, how many mega pixels and for how much you bought them from our good friend Katz? Thanks

Thanks for those links, pareng KC. Really appreciate it. Camera shots are pretty clean and clear, unfortunately my sis works at Kodak and so the whole'sfamily's pretty much restricted from copping other brands
roll.gif

Just bought a 12 MP Kodak camera last month though and she gave me a 50% employee discount and so I got the camera for like P10k lower than retail price.Thanks again and have a nice weekend. God bless

Ey guys, any info or inside scoop whether we are getting the white stealths? thats the one with the somewhat gold stichings on it. Some of my friends from usalready got theirs... just wana know if this will arrive in our shores. for im in the vurge of getting something not quite hot but if this will cme our way illjust dump the other stuff and wait for this... thanks guys...
glasses.gif

I think they will be dropping and if they don't, no problem. You can always get a pair from the US for the same price or even cheaper if you negotiate

Ey rev thanks for that buddy.. appreciate the opinion...

^ Ey dude ah really? thats great i just dropped by bhs last sunday though but upon asking them, they didnt know anything about it. but it cool...

Sorry guys i just need you opinion is this a nice colorway to get? thanks...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Ey rev thanks for that buddy.. appreciate the opinion...

^ Ey dude ah really? thats great i just dropped by bhs last sunday though but upon asking them, they didnt know anything about it. but it cool...

Sorry guys i just need you opinion is this a nice colorway to get? thanks...
happy.gif

They look good IMHO but personally a jordan shoe isnt a jordan shoe with out white/black or red hehev
wink.gif

Originally Posted by balongbalong

Originally Posted by Paolo10

They look good IMHO but personally a jordan shoe isnt a jordan shoe with out white/black or red hehev
wink.gif

I guess all stars ang XX3 na kinuha mo

nope. But the stealths are really tempting.

^dont hold your breath on that happening dude.
laugh.gif
nah,just jokingaround.white/stealths is the definition.cleanest clorway so far.

Crux, if you dont mind me asking; how do you get a white background like that?

Did you use just a make-shift one or you got a real photography backdrop?

If you made it, please share

Back
Top Bottom