AIR JORDAN XXIII: CELEBRATING 23 YEARS OF A LEGACY . Photos on page 2!

Nike Singapore is Tony Soprano while Nike Philippines is Chris Moltisanti and they run the Nike M.O.B. of South East Asia.
Tony S killed his nephew Chris...hopefully Nike PI won't be killed by Nike SG...just kidding
laugh.gif

i think the all-stars are available without restrictions coz there's no raffle or lines already. just got my pair today at greenbelt.

Originally Posted by alvin314159

i think the all-stars are available without restrictions coz there's no raffle or lines already. just got my pair today at greenbelt.

They've been distributed to different Nike Stores already...I think people now are anticipating the stealths because they (including me) find the blackones better. Not to say that discounts will apply for the Stealths...
roll.gif

im still patiently waiting for my dude ______'s discount to kick in.You can make it happen brotha'!1 lang naman e,di na nila mapapansin yun..

Thanks a lot Soul and Pareng Bong, I bought the bag here in Singapore together with 2 pairs of J23 Stealths....

Sharing detailed photos. Much props to those who hooked me up big time. Word to McDonald's.

Don't sleep. Hottest Jordans since the stealth XXs.

img1628qt8.jpg

img1633nl9.jpg

img1627ez4.jpg

img1613nq3.jpg

img1618st5.jpg

img1610cn7.jpg

img1607ix5.jpg

img1608yp2.jpg

img1616ph2.jpg

img1609ko7.jpg

img1617dq1.jpg

img1616ph2.jpg

img1626te9.jpg

^^^^^ Those are nice and detailed photos of the stealth 23s, KC. Are those yours? Thought you're already retired?
laugh.gif

Pareng rev

They were given to me by good-hearted people. I can't wait to break them out. I have a matching argyle sweater to go with my XX3s. All I need to do is moveto Baguio and I'm good.
laugh.gif

Still retired and will remain retired unless Nike Singapore and Nike Philippines give me my own exclusive Tier-0, SB and JB accounts.

* WINK WINK *

Back
Top Bottom