Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I agree on the whole non OG 2 colorway thing. Ruined the whole release. Colorways were disappointing outside the Banned and rosa Corsa pairs IMO. I like the finale with the multi Flyknit but would have preferred other colors.

35617187_197514747575523_7931557697986494464_n.jpg

36085417_1816997995074710_5124999361226342400_n.jpg

Mike Bibby doesn't even look the same. He also looks younger. Like his bigger younger brother.

The regular design had the same amount of logos. In fact, the wings logo is smaller on the tongue than the heel. I'd say it's more minimal than that up there lol.

I like the variety and versatility when it comes to branding on this shoe. Definitely my favorite post-23 sig, maybe better than 21 & 23 as well.

My point is they don't need 2 wings logos on the shoe(front and back)and a Jumpman logo on the side. One of each was sufficient; but of course they always have to slap on there more than they need to.

IMO i've never liked JB's shoes post 14's. They're not performance oriented, rather hinge on the brand itself.

The 32's are bricks.

Rock 'em casually? Sure.

IMO i've never liked JB's shoes post 14's. They're not performance oriented, rather hinge on the brand itself.

The 32's are bricks.

Rock 'em casually? Sure.

No shots but wow that's not a popular opinion.

29s are some of the best performance Jordan's ever imo (and there's several other great ones post 14)

^^^ 28SE is one of the best shoes ever, Jordan or not, and the 29 was magic. The 32has been perfect for me too.

The 28 SEs are an all time performance shoe. If only they were durable (I went through 7 or 8 pairs) and JB could have stuck with that cushioning setup.

32s are very good too. I think some people get turned off by them for playing ball because they feel heavier at first due to the midsole starting out stiff. I know I struggled with finding the patience to push through the break in. They definitely get more fluid. I'm going grab another pair on sale on NDC once the next promo code drops.

Back
Top Bottom