Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I’m guessing by him mentioning old stuff with 33,34,35 it confirms they’ll be sticking with the current 3-33 4-34 5-35 theme.

l don't believe he'll be the lead, but my gut tells me he will be involved in a capacity (even just for input). How could he not? Those shoes are his legacy, you'd think he'd want their spinoff be done right.

Edit:Tate has done his thing with the 31's and 32's and in IMO THE 19's also. So maybe Tinker has faith he'll do them right and feels hes not needed on the upcoming projects. I still just cant see Tinker staying away, could be wrong though.

That would round out the trifecta

Kinda figured....:rofl::rofl:

Edit: You dislike them even more than these? These would be my trifecta...

air-jordan-2010-black-varsity-red-white.jpg
010525_01.jpg
air-jordan-2011-warrior-pack-tech-grey-black-orion-blue-chlorine-blue.jpg

The 30 just barely made the cut for me...

Last edited:
^its funny how close the 2010s were close to being very good..there’s a stealth sample w/o the window that actually leaked before the launch. It was nice! Anyone have that pic? I’ll try to dig it up from my HD later.

2011s, not a fan of the design..that ‘panetta’ leather should’ve stopped at the mid foot on a descent.

^its funny how close the 2010s were close to being very good..there’s a stealth sample w/o the window that actually leaked before the launch. It was nice! Anyone have that pic? I’ll try to dig it up from my HD later.

2011s, not a fan of the design..that ‘panetta’ leather should’ve stopped at the mid foot on a descent.

These?

air-jordan-2010-black-red-windowless-sample-available-10.jpg

6658FC85-0B43-43DC-BB46-C9BFCA3438EA.jpeg
My ultimate beaters lol.....probably one of the most comfortable shoes I’ve owned in a long while. Release day pickup too.

I love my 2011s...

436771_002_3.png

Some CW's were ok, but the shoe itself was just boring and bland. It didnt really fit into the Jordan Sig line IMO. I did scoop a pair at Marshall's... I think and they were very comfortable, I cant take that from them.

I like the cut of your jib

JC, just remove the circle altogether. lol why were they so hell bent on keeping that there? It completely ruins the shoe for the sake of someone's ill conceived idea of a design concept. It just screams stubbornness and delusion from the designer.

remove the circle. put a small jumpman on the back above the peak at the heel between it and the sockliner similar to 11s. Done. Cut and print. Total embarrassment avoided.

You da man! Dang what could have been!!!

I agree without that stupid hole these could have been one of the better newer sigs. Even the CW's were on point, but that hole just kills them to me.

Still copped a pair though :rofl:on disco of course.

I know these run slightly long, has anyone tried going 1/2 size down? I went TTS for balling purposes and there's just way too much room in the toebox for my liking. Might have to sell my Why Nots, don't think these are going to work out for me

I know these run slightly long, has anyone tried going 1/2 size down? I went TTS for balling purposes and there's just way too much room in the toebox for my liking. Might have to sell my Why Nots, don't think these are going to work out for me

I wouldn't go half size down they will be extremely tight (go try a pair on just to get a feel). I went tts and mine are loosening up, but still very tight around my foot. It's a great shoe, all except the sizing. It's either hit, or miss with each person I've talked to. Luckily for me I have a long and narrow foot so I can work with it. Especially since they're breaking in pretty quickly now.

They have the Russ colorway at my outlet for $55. Going to get a pair tomorrow. I didn' like the 32s at first, but they grew on me man...

Finally got my 32
I have a 31 black cat and iloveplaying with it
will play with these 32 for a whole month will come back to you all

file (1).jpeg
I've got black cats 31w too, & were my go to hooping shoe, until I got bred 32s. The the fit is really snug at first, but thry break in great, needles to say 32s are my go to for now, Cabot wait for XXX3's.

Back
Top Bottom