Air Jordan XXXII (32)

31 lows never dropped too deep of a discount. I assume same for 32's as well, Jordan brand has done well selling and preserving that image of the top tier basketball product.

i think i've seen the green camo 31 lows for under 80 or close to 80 at my local clearance store, but i have yet to see the 32 lows.

Do the peeling of the lace tips have any significance?

Would like to get another pair(a preferred one) at least.

Now THAT’S random - and my size. And my favorite Jordan for playing. Dang.

Ya was looking for 34s and saw those pop up along with FOF 33's. If the 33's are there when I go in to work tomorrow I'm asking my boss to order them for me with my disco, and maybe the MVP 32's. Weird they're not discounted any though.

DSG still has size 12 in Platinum 32's, and they're running a promo that gets you 20% and off free shipping when you add to cart, for anyone interested.

Anybody here pick up the leather "Italy" version of these? Missed out on release day a couple years ago, stumbled upon them while browsing stockx. I am trying to get a feeling for what size I should go for. I'm an 11 in the 34s (I had to go up a half size for wide foot). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and God bless.

Last edited:
Like to see this thread bumped. I stumble upon the lows on GOAT from time to time and wanted to try a pair. Wondering how they compare with the 34

Anybody here pick up the leather "Italy" version of these? Missed out on release day a couple years ago, stumbled upon them while browsing stockx. I am trying to get a feeling for what size I should go for. I'm an 11 in the 34s (I had to go up a half size for wide foot). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and God bless.

still
Need a pair myself. Don’t wanna pay over $400 in sz 10.

Like to see this thread bumped. I stumble upon the lows on GOAT from time to time and wanted to try a pair. Wondering how they compare with the 34
love to see this bumped up again. I love the 32s and for me it is quite underrated compared to that horrendous 33s. as owner of both 32s and 34s, I would say aesthetically the 32s are more pleasing. color scheme is 32 maybe due to it being released older than the 34s. materials is pretty much 32s, the only exception is the 34 SEs which is close to premium or equal in quality with the 32s. the regular 34s are cheapish no offense. fit, the 32s for me are snug and similar to the 34 SEs. the regular 34s fit is ok but find them cheap feeling. cushion, I find them equally comfortable. step in cushion is amazing. bounce in running and walking felt good on both shoes. I give the 34 SEs just a bit better in the cushion department. they felt quite bouncier but the 32s are not that far behind. sizing for me pretty much almost similar, the 32's though seem to run longer but not that problematic due to the materials. I find the 32s quite durable, the 34s do not seem that as strong. traction is a clear win for the 34 SEs, they really bite. the 32s traction is inconsistent. some days they really stick, but there are times that you just slip on improper landing, like running backwards and hitting the end of the heel. if you are going for looks, the 32s is more aesthetically pleasing unless you are going for the 34SEs. both are great performers, but the 34SEs are a step better.

love to see this bumped up again. I love the 32s and for me it is quite underrated compared to that horrendous 33s. as owner of both 32s and 34s, I would say aesthetically the 32s are more pleasing. color scheme is 32 maybe due to it being released older than the 34s. materials is pretty much 32s, the only exception is the 34 SEs which is close to premium or equal in quality with the 32s. the regular 34s are cheapish no offense. fit, the 32s for me are snug and similar to the 34 SEs. the regular 34s fit is ok but find them cheap feeling. cushion, I find them equally comfortable. step in cushion is amazing. bounce in running and walking felt good on both shoes. I give the 34 SEs just a bit better in the cushion department. they felt quite bouncier but the 32s are not that far behind. sizing for me pretty much almost similar, the 32's though seem to run longer but not that problematic due to the materials. I find the 32s quite durable, the 34s do not seem that as strong. traction is a clear win for the 34 SEs, they really bite. the 32s traction is inconsistent. some days they really stick, but there are times that you just slip on improper landing, like running backwards and hitting the end of the heel. if you are going for looks, the 32s is more aesthetically pleasing unless you are going for the 34SEs. both are great performers, but the 34SEs are a step better.
you are long winded and hard to follow the structure of your posts, but good info.

well, just to make it short. if it's not the 34SE, the regular 32s are better overall.

disagree big time. 34SE are cool outside the strip on the toe. But the 32 don’t hold a candle to the 34 on court or aesthetically. And I liked the 32. 34 is the best sig in over 10 years.

disagree big time. 34SE are cool outside the strip on the toe. But the 32 don’t hold a candle to the 34 on court or aesthetically. And I liked the 32. 34 is the best sig in over 10 years.

well agree to disagree. for me the regular 34s are a downgrade in material. it started with that abysmal 33s. the regular 34s upper is just slightly better than the 33s but nowhere better than the 32s with the exception of the 34 SEs. I do agree that the fit and flex and the ride is better in the 34s and comforms to your feet compared to the 32s. sorry, I did mention overall. the 34s are indeed a monster on court but that is just one category. now, if we are talking about 34 SEs, now that is something I would say a clear winner over the 32s. I just can't give that much love to the regular 34s. with the appropriate color blocking and materials used, the 34s would look great, but with basic colorway, the regular 34s look lame aesthetically (e.g. so-called blackcat 34s ring a bell? ). the great thing with the 32 is that it could go with most colorblocking. the 32s have been in my regular rotation inspite of it being 2-3 years old despite owning newer shoes like the Lebrons. and I've played some of the best games I had with those shoes til the 34s which to me are better but I still cant get over the cheapish materials used, that why I can't simply give it a clear win.

to make it more clear, the 32s for me are better over the regular 34s but not by a long shot (the upper is the deciding factor). now, if we are talking about the 34 SE's, that would be a different story.

well agree to disagree. for me the regular 34s are a downgrade in material. it started with that abysmal 33s. the regular 34s upper is just slightly better than the 33s but nowhere better than the 32s with the exception of the 34 SEs. I do agree that the fit and flex and the ride is better in the 34s and comforms to your feet compared to the 32s. sorry, I did mention overall. the 34s are indeed a monster on court but that is just one category. now, if we are talking about 34 SEs, now that is something I would say a clear winner over the 32s. I just can't give that much love to the regular 34s. with the appropriate color blocking and materials used, the 34s would look great, but with basic colorway, the regular 34s look lame aesthetically (e.g. so-called blackcat 34s ring a bell? ). the great thing with the 32 is that it could go with most colorblocking. the 32s have been in my regular rotation inspite of it being 2-3 years old despite owning newer shoes like the Lebrons. and I've played some of the best games I had with those shoes til the 34s which to me are better but I still cant get over the cheapish materials used, that why I can't simply give it a clear win.

to make it more clear, the 32s for me are better over the regular 34s but not by a long shot (the upper is the deciding factor). now, if we are talking about the 34 SE's, that would be a different story.

cool. I like the regular 34 over the SE. mainly because of the strip on the toe, and they look way better on foot.

Sorry to bump this thread but in the XXXIV and XXXV thread people were saying they disliked the XXXII. I didn’t read all 107 pages of this thread but it seemed like everyone did like these at the time what has changed some of your minds?

Sorry to bump this thread but in the XXXIV and XXXV thread people were saying they disliked the XXXII. I didn’t read all 107 pages of this thread but it seemed like everyone did like these at the time what has changed some of your minds?

Hahahaha..Speaking of shrouds I literally forgot I asked about the shroud on the post before yours..

Back
Top Bottom