Air Jordan XXXII (32)

So I'm seeing a Jordan 32 "boardroom" on snkrs app if you click on the CEO to notify only difference is boardroom has a purple bottom. Anyone know if it's just an off/sample pic or a separate shoe?

This is off some fake IG account but this is freaking exactly what I want cmon JB. Do this but better. Something like this should have been the launch CW.

F521C390-FFD2-47EA-A2EE-CBAE5332D254.jpeg
8B09D760-62EB-4ADE-8C87-0B768A36B60C.jpeg
BBC7748C-19C9-405C-83A3-E62FFCCC7EE9.jpeg

Holy f---

That's all I need

Straight to the feet on street

Not for ball court

And wait for Chicago 2 retro again

Saw the banned Mid and low today for the first time in person . I was immediately underwhelmed. Just as the red colorway, the glam shots make the shoe look 100% better vs when you see them in person. I Love the design. I Hate these Colorways. The Red sole on the lows has a pinkish purplish tint just as I was afraid of. The shine on the mid make it look cheap and the clear sole just isn’t right, however, if I had to pick one so far it would be the Bred MID. 1 mans opinion.

Last edited:
I think that if the midsole on these was speckled it would make every colorway 20% better. Picture the CEOs with teal speckles on the white part. Much better IMO.

Reactions: PJS
disappointed with the shade of red on soles of lows
was expecting more like the 11 breds
the ankle cushioning is sick and tracking is super
liking the lows over mids at this point

The closest ftl to me is not getting them and i'm not surprised

they stay trying to make me to drive to the other one lol

Hi, I am posting for the 3rd time ever just to know if anyone has any real info on CEO. Are they also limited to 2300 pair like the 16’s or are they more of a general release? If most accounts are getting them then that means the employee store in Beaverton is getting them which means I can get them for a C-note-XI or $111 if you’re not with my lingo.
I have all 31, and it is imperative that I get this pair. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Well they did that whole sign up a while back. I thought they would at least be letting people know by now. All my reserves are typically two days prior to release.

It's wierd that they would go out of their way to get sign ups and not be letting people know by now.

I had a month of consecutive reservations, some I wanted, some I didn't. Past few weeks...nothing.

Doesn't matter. I don't think these will be hard to get.

Back
Top Bottom