Air Jordan XXXII (32)

You can order them a Day early and get em a day after release date after waiting for shipping or just walk in the store. Lol. These won’t be hard to get. The reds were limited and they are still sitting.

You can order them a Day early and get em a day after release date after waiting for shipping or just walk in the store. Lol. These won’t be hard to get. The reds were limited and they are still sitting.
You're 100% correct, but i'm still wondering what that early sign up thing was for

i think i'll cop for about $116 or lower :smokin

You're 100% correct, but i'm still wondering what that early sign up thing was for

i think i'll cop for about $116 or lower :smokin

U always bragging about disco’s . I’ve always bought at retail but with 4 girls now I gotta learn. How do u get these disco’s?

I find most of my deals on twitter, accounts like Kicksdeals posts discounts and restocks pretty frequently.

I just bought the Dame 4s about $25 under retail because of them. And those just released.

Most of the stores have a reward system too. I don't think finishline excludes new products from the 20 dollar rewards so you can use it as soon as a shoe drops

Might be just me, but I've noticed more people talking about discounts and how cheap you get the sneakers more now than before

As long as you like the sneakers, its all good

Reservations coming in...

Attachments

• C47EEB65-A76C-423D-9E36-D44495AB0E57.png
    C47EEB65-A76C-423D-9E36-D44495AB0E57.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
I would love to know why there appears to be a general consensus that the lows are better than the mids? Please someone teach me lol. They nice but they ain't messin with the mids.

I got my reservation early this afternoon. Was out and about in Lancaster on vacation this week. I went ahead and grabbed a pair. Didn't want to deal with the headache of going online that morning. If they drop lower after release, I'll just keep them boxed up unless a cheaper pair comes out.

I really want the CEO pair but will not pay retail for that one. I'll wait for a code or discount somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom