Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Wore the Bred/Banned/MJ Day mids today. I had to loosen the laces because they were making me want to cut my feet off. Still feels snug, but alot better now.

"cut my feet off"

:lol::lol:.. I dont think folks know how tight they really feel lmao and it's not at the toe. When I tried them on, I was like what in the?

would have been awesome if melo had the 32s on with an inverted colorway of russys
gettyimages-863221898.jpg

Are you all loosening the laces and then adjusting the fit after, or just jamming your foot into the shoe and hoping for the best? Because making sure all the lace loops are loose and then tightening makes a huge difference.

Are you all loosening the laces and then adjusting the fit after, or just jamming your foot into the shoe and hoping for the best? Because making sure all the lace loops are loose and then tightening makes a huge difference.

i dont even tie the laces i hoop with them just as is. the flyknit is so well constructed its not necessary unless you want to cut off your circulation cause the fit is 2nd 2 none.

i dont even tie the laces i hoop with them just as is. the flyknit is so well constructed its not necessary unless you want to cut off your circulation cause the fit is 2nd 2 none.
Yeah I actually went down half a size with toe length to spare and I have a wide forefoot. I dunno how people are saying they're losing circulation. I mean when I hear narrow, I think Harden LS, Nike Free, or ultraboosts. These aren't THAT bad (for me at least)

Great advise

repped

Reactions: PJS
anybody knows how the Lows fit?
our local nike online shop have the gatorade 32 Lows
wanted to buy online but does it fit the same like 31 lows where you need to size up?
--
XXXII - GATORADE
--
image.png
[/url][/IMG]
11.PNG

Back
Top Bottom