Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I want to like these but so far only color I’m feeling in breds and I don’t even know if it’s enough to lick them up on sale.

Picked up the lows yesterday. After two days of working out and doing drills I'm liking these better than the 31s. Fit and support are very good and better on the 32s.Traction is definitely better. 32s aren't tippy feeling like the 31s. I really like the separated zoom bags instead of full length zoom for playing ball. Good impact protection and responsiveness from the boost. Casually I like the feel of the full length better though. Midsole does start out stiff - good for stability and support but the heel to toe transition suffers. After two days it is breaking and getting better. So far these are my favorite Jordans to play in since the XX8 SEs and my favorite JB or Nike shoe in the last couple of years.

179DECFB-1DB8-4B5B-88D2-2F2777E37CFF.jpeg

I like these. Does Butler have a Camron pink mink to go with them too? :pimp:

Those Gatorades are crazy! I haven't liked any lows at all but I love those. Wow.

Now I'm drooling thinking of a 31 in that colorway... I mean I have the Mache UNDFTD 31s but a white-based Gatorade 31 would be insane.

I'd cop for the solid outsole alone

Agree, are those blk/pink, red, or orange one pic looks pink one looks red and there's an off chance it's orange with all this Gatorade stuff. If they would have just put that red sole the lows have, on the breds I would have copped first day. I've been collecting for too long and only a handful of models that I will even consider clear soles.

Not feeling the two-tone breds.

I will say the glue smell on these when you open the box kinda reminds me of the smell from 1s. It's not as strong, but it's there lol

This shoe is becoming a bust with the lack of quality colorways released/future releases

Aren’t we being a little premature?

I liked the Roso and Banned colorways.

Admittedly, the XXX1 was going into the well of the past (Chicago, Space Jam, etc). But I liked the USA, Fine Print, ASG, Banned.

Hopefully we get the Why Not 2?

What I don’t understand is why they stopped the Jordan signature being on iD.

Back
Top Bottom