Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I love those Gatorades so much, and I hate lows (and I REALLY hate II lows). I'll probably cop.

Tried mine on with some thick Jordan basketball shoes. Felt really bad. Feet were suffocating. Can only were these with thin socks

gettyimages-865614472.jpg

gettyimages-865591768.jpg

gettyimages-865584098.jpg

gettyimages-865587936.jpg

The squeaking on these is too much for me to handle. Back they go to Nike.

Just walking around. It's the plastic-ish piece near both ankles that squeak every time I flex my foot.

Thought it was just me.

Not just your shoes fellas. My Rosso Corsas squeak like crazy when I tried them on and walked around my room. Tried to not tighten them as much and it seemed to lessen the sound a little. But they still speak. I'll deal with it somehow.

What I do have to do is try on a .5 bigger in a pair. In my TTS (11) my bigger foot feels a little crapped due to these being a big narrow. And I do not have a wide foot. I'll run to the mall tomorrow and try on an 11.5 in the Banneds. If they fit better, I'll buy the bigger pair in store, and send back my 11 Banned pair and exchange for a pair of CEOs. I REALLY dig that colorway!!!

I just walked around in my breds for the first time and yea the squeaking is a problem @ 185 plus tax

For 100 I could deal with it

They so narrow too. I think they're going back smh

I mean it’s the uppers, it squeaks with each step. So yea it’ll squeak on court. Which if these were strictly for ball I’d be ok with that but i want the option of wearing these off court.

Never had major issues with squeaking but its kind of crazy that this is still happening in 2017. Cats are highly annoyed. :lol:

I got the Boardrooms today. I don’t want to wear them they look so good. The midsole has the mica color changing effect. These things are sweet!! I might need another pair to wear and keep these for down the road.

Back
Top Bottom