Air Jordan XXXII (32)

How did you size down? when you said you have a wide feet? For me I can't even put my feet in my TTS 9.5US , had to go with the 10US to wear it comfortably, ill pass and wait on disco because of the fit , had it the traditional tongue would have been a day 1 Cop.
Thanks for sharing your hoop experience with the 32

How did you size down? when you said you have a wide feet? For me I can't even put my feet in my TTS 9.5US , had to go with the 10US to wear it comfortably, ill pass and wait on disco because of the fit , had it the traditional tongue would have been a day 1 Cop.
Thanks for sharing your hoop experience with the 32
I make sure all the laces are undone and completely loose before putting my feet in. I was wearing Nike Elites too (thick-ish socks). You should have hopped on that DSG sale, it was marked down to $110 for the bred lows

I got corsas in my regular 12 I wear in most retros and it also has too much length. Didn't notice until after a couple wears and the flyknit giving a little. Will definitely go 11.5 on those MJ days.

it's about the same players that wore the 31s last year, I think there's just more distinct colorways from the get go with the 32s, like each players has a few PEs right away

gettyimages-868333032.jpg
mike-conley-air-jordan-32-grizzlies-pe-on-foot.jpg

These two PEs are fire. If they'd release I'd get them plus hopefully an OG II colorway and be done with the XXXIIs

That white pair is tough. Pays tribute to the past and brings the design into the future. Well done.

Im glad they all didnt release that way though, it's too much of a slapped together look. That white pair is still dope though.

Back
Top Bottom