Air Jordan XXXII (32)

A Black out colorway on this model could be absolutely beautiful.

air-jordan-32-black-cat-4.jpg

air-jordan-32-black-cat-2.jpg

^^^^those almost moved the needle for me. 3M would've been a nice touch & they should have smok'd or GITD the soles!!!!!

They should have Melo and Blake wearing these. Pay them millions to wear 2yr old off-market kicks? Where’s the buzz strategy for this shoe? Give Jeff Green and Nick Batam the best PEs? ....Ohhh Kaaaaaay

Gotta be honest guys - got the 32 lows (red) on that crazy Nike.com sales. They look pretty goofy on foot, seem to have a brutal heel counter, and were quite stiff. Any reason to keep them?

Sounds like you've already made your decision.

They'll break in, but it won't be any significant change.

I was wondering What they were gonna do moving to the XXX3 now that Russ has a sig? Not like he wore them anyway.
They should have Melo and Blake wearing these. Pay them millions to wear 2yr old off-market kicks? Where’s the buzz strategy for this shoe? Give Jeff Green and Nick Batam the best PEs? ....Ohhh Kaaaaaay

Kawhi and Jimmy Butler?

It seems like, at least in part, they tried to move back to the model from the Team Jordan days of Eddie Jones, Vin Baker, Ray Allen, Q Rich, and D Miles by identifying players like Oladipo, Jimmy Butler, Otto Porter, etc.

I'm not going to count Hornets like MKG, Kaminsky, and Batum because that's a different beast now that Jordan is the owner.

Kinda wish we had the commericals and ads to go with these though. For the XXX3, it would be dope to see retro print ads and some TV spots (if only Youtube) of the new "Team Jordan" but have them wearing hte sig. Maybe I'm way off base and too nostalgic.

General Consensus on this shoe??
I am on the hunt for a new ball shoe. Right now I rock PG1 and Lebron 15. My PG1 has bottomed out and Lebron 15 is ok, but I want another shoe. Thinking these, kyrie 4 or Harden 2.0

Tried these on today and I love the upper as well as its fit. The heel snugness good too. Hard to say I can feel the zoom just standing though

Would love to play in them but hurt atm

Back
Top Bottom