Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Cant' wait for some Greg Monroe Celtics PE's!

upload_2018-2-7_15-21-41.png

They looked more gray in-person, but that picture makes them look entirely white. Anyone have a picture of the other foot to see if his logo is on the right tongue or if this is an upcoming GR release?

wait, Blake Griffin actually played in the 32s?

when was the last time (or first time) has he played in the latest AJ sig shoe?

maybe they asked him because Russ aren't playing in them anymore and no one knows when Kawhis coming back?

wait, Blake Griffin actually played in the 32s?

when was the last time (or first time) has he played in the latest AJ sig shoe?

maybe they asked him because Russ aren't playing in them anymore and no one knows when Kawhis coming back?

This is the first time in a LONG LONG time.

Also, LA finally wore the 32's for the first time in game last night too...

PO

oh wow

curious if it's something that JB has to greenlit or maybe they have incentives to wear other shoes other than the mainline sigs to help promote them?

LA wore the 31s last year though but only for a handful of games

oh wow

curious if it's something that JB has to greenlit or maybe they have incentives to wear other shoes other than the mainline sigs to help promote them?

LA wore the 31s last year though but only for a handful of games

LA wore the 31s in damn near every game last year.

Yeah, its unclear to me how JB promotes the performance product now... The previous initiatives were always:

CP/Melo only wearing their signature shoes.
Russ/Kawhi/Jimmy pushing the premier signature product
Blake & others pushing the premier non-sig product (Superfly's) etc..

But now its all weird with lines no longer existent like Melo & soon to be CP, Russ having his own line & others just wanting to wear what they feel will help them perform the best..

PO

i'm surprised Melo hasn't worn 32s in game yet

I see him in 1.5s so maybe that's going to be retroed soon? don't mind though, probably my favorite sig shoes of him

LA in 32s
GettyImages-915612032.jpg

even surprised Tucker got current AJ numbered sig, he's usually in older kicks
GettyImages-915595276.jpg

Is there any news on the Italy pair? They're supposed to release tomorrow but I haven't seen any new info about them,

Is there any news on the Italy pair? They're supposed to release tomorrow but I haven't seen any new info about them,

I read there was some ridiculously low number of them getting produced. I think it is 230 pairs. I have not seen them on any release calendars so I am assuming it will be a boutique item.

I got the 32 CNY today from SNRKS. I like them alot. I think this is the best of the line...other than the Foams.

General Consensus on this shoe??
I am on the hunt for a new ball shoe. Right now I rock PG1 and Lebron 15. My PG1 has bottomed out and Lebron 15 is ok, but I want another shoe. Thinking these, kyrie 4 or Harden 2.0
The lows perform better, but both are stiff as **** and need a good amount of break in. Wait for a solid outsole option if you can. Overall, they perform really well; better than the last 3 models and neck to neck with the 28 when fully broken in. The 32s run long too so look out for that. I went a half size down.

Worn these three times. Two were games and one was pickup at the Y. I really like these and they'll be my go to for the year. I went with the mvp colorway and it has a solid outsole that grips real nice. I personally don't find the shoe heavy or the heel being clunky I like that snug feel around my ankle. You don't notice these on your feet when your playing that's how nice the upper is.

Cushioning is great too my joints feel fine after and it is very responsive.

One of the best shoes I've played in I don't have any complaints so far but I'll see

I'm 5'11 145 lbs that tries to play like kyrie or harden so no jumping over here really

Back
Top Bottom