Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I agree for the most part these were by far the best CW yet, although there have, and will be some pretty good CW's too overall I do really like the 32. These catered to us 2 fans the most though (doesn't seem like a lot of us either), and what was production number like 323? Seriosly? So basically all celebs and a couple resellers got a pair?.? I'm super salty over these all star releases, I struck out on every single pair...like not even close (JTH $1000.00 on stockX , FTL $450.00 on stockX , these $1000.00 on stockx, solefly 17s $400.00 on stockX, gold toes $300.00 on stockX , I'll go ahead and add tinkers too don't expect having s chance at those...and OVOS (didn't really want except to hopefully trade) I said F it and passed on the BC3 over sheer saltiness, and frankly as an OG collector it hurts a little to see these resellers/hypebeasts eat up all the shoes that have brought me back into buying Jordans only to resell them at double or triple what they should be worth (mainly NA stuff). Most don't even buy shoes to wear, (every pair I own is worn), JB's gotta do a better job getting the real sneakerheads (that built their business) an easier way of obtaining the kicks they want, I'd gladly pay an annual fee to be a jumpman23.com member or such,or and early access fee to be able to get first access/early order on stuff, or at least have a remote chance at copping. I miss the old days connections were the only thing that kept my habit fed, especially in Houston, and all my connections have retired or just don't have the access they once had anymore. Ok my rant is over... and around $1500.00 was saved I guess that's the brightside...

Those Black Cats are absolutely beautiful.

Sucks that the 32s aren't simpatico with my wide feet.

I agree for the most part these were by far the best CW yet, although there have, and will be some pretty good CW's too overall I do really like the 32. These catered to us 2 fans the most though (doesn't seem like a lot of us either), and what was production number like 323? Seriosly? So basically all celebs and a couple resellers got a pair?.? I'm super salty over these all star releases, I struck out on every single pair...like not even close (JTH $1000.00 on stockX , FTL $450.00 on stockX , these $1000.00 on stockx, solefly 17s $400.00 on stockX, gold toes $300.00 on stockX , I'll go ahead and add tinkers too don't expect having s chance at those...and OVOS (didn't really want except to hopefully trade) I said F it and passed on the BC3 over sheer saltiness, and frankly as an OG collector it hurts a little to see these resellers/hypebeasts eat up all the shoes that have brought me back into buying Jordans only to resell them at double or triple what they should be worth (mainly NA stuff). Most don't even buy shoes to wear, (every pair I own is worn), JB's gotta do a better job getting the real sneakerheads (that built their business) an easier way of obtaining the kicks they want, I'd gladly pay an annual fee to be a jumpman23.com member or such,or and early access fee to be able to get first access/early order on stuff, or at least have a remote chance at copping. I miss the old days connections were the only thing that kept my habit fed, especially in Houston, and all my connections have retired or just don't have the access they once had anymore. Ok my rant is over... and around $1500.00 was saved I guess that's the brightside...
This color way is wack to me. The only thing nice is the leather. Otherwise these are some white J's whats so special about that? I like the 32's also but I like the regular CW. Guess its good folks don't really like them so I can get them cheaper than retail. I really like the why not color and they are sitting so I know I'll be able to get them for close to 120 soon.

As far as the collector stuff that's just what it is. Better get famous or get better connects or else unfortunately run the risk of missing out. They not worried about the "true" anything they just worried about hype and the like. That gets the people going IMO. If these were a regular release I think they'd be sitting like the premium 5's you can still get on eastbay for 350 that have been out for awhile.

This color way is wack to me. The only thing nice is the leather. Otherwise these are some white J's whats so special about that? I like the 32's also but I like the regular CW. Guess its good folks don't really like them so I can get them cheaper than retail. I really like the why not color and they are sitting so I know I'll be able to get them for close to 120 soon.

As far as the collector stuff that's just what it is. Better get famous or get better connects or else unfortunately run the risk of missing out. They not worried about the "true" anything they just worried about hype and the like. That gets the people going IMO. If these were a regular release I think they'd be sitting like the premium 5's you can still get on eastbay for 350 that have been out for awhile.

I'm a huge 2 fan, and these are probably the only thing close to an OG 2 CW we'll see (BTW I really like almost every CW OF 32s, but these paid homage to the actual OG 2s more than any other). To most that want these, it's because they are are only (rumored) producing 323 pairs... your right they really aren't worried about true collectors (it seemed for a while, back in 03' or 04' when nubucks and altitudes dropped they were laying foundation for a jumpman23.com membership with perks but that died quick) It'd just be nice if they threw us old school heads a bone, from time to time that's all I ask....

F5CA817C-A533-4464-9DD2-A1E05302B314.png

My body is ready

Hard to believe there’s only 323 pairs of Italy’s. Could be like the wing 12s and have some that are unnumbered.

Should i cop the 29 low unc or the 32 low university blue to play ball in ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom