Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I have long, narrow feet and they fit me perfectly TTS. Secure and enough toe room to wiggle my toes.

Others say that they fit long, but have trouble sizing down because then they're too narrow. People with wide feet go TTS and complain that they're too narrow, but if they size up they feel too long.

This was helpful thanks. I have the same type of feet. Long and skinny :lol:.

What’s the consensus on sizing? I’m always between a 12.5 and a 13.
I’m also 12.5/13. I’m a true 13, but usually go 12.5 for hoop shoes cause I like a snug fit. I have the win like 96 lows and went with size 12. They are REALLY snug at first and do loosen up some. THESE JOINTS RUN LONG, even with a 12 I have more toe space than I’d prefer. I’d rather have to deal with a snug shoe than feel like I’m wearing boats.

I’m also 12.5/13. I’m a true 13, but usually go 12.5 for hoop shoes cause I like a snug fit. I have the win like 96 lows and went with size 12. They are REALLY snug at first and do loosen up some. THESE JOINTS RUN LONG, even with a 12 I have more toe space than I’d prefer. I’d rather have to deal with a snug shoe than feel like I’m wearing boats.

That’s always my dilemma. I hate any slippage while playing, but I also don’t want to have blisters and have my feet screaming the whole time. I went with a 13 in the 31’s, but couldn’t help but think that a 12.5 would have been a little better after they broke in.

I went tts the first time I put them on I could barely get them on. I had no problems with the kd 9 or pg1. Still got some blisters but it's prb just my foot. It hopefully is just a break in thing

That’s always my dilemma. I hate any slippage while playing, but I also don’t want to have blisters and have my feet screaming the whole time. I went with a 13 in the 31’s, but couldn’t help but think that a 12.5 would have been a little better after they broke in.

I think the 31 was one of the more "wide-foot friendly" Jordans in a long time. The 32 is narrower and much more secure. You would probably be able to work with a 12.5 or 13, but the 13 would be easier to find.

...I like that there is no buzz on these for tomorrow. I hope that stays the same at release lol
Sounds good my man lol. All the limited and or special editions always seem to sell out pretty quickly. Only ones that haven't are the all star Westbrooks. Like you I hope these go the same way but I fear the hypebeast and resellers will scoop them up quickly like the ones from last year.

These have a solid sole and no NC on the tongue.

Huh?!
The pictures on eastbay have the logo on the tongue. Wonder who is right? Also the right sneaker might be the only side with the unc logo on them. Idk just throwing it out there

The pictures on eastbay have the logo on the tongue. Wonder who is right? Also the right sneaker might be the only side with the unc logo on them. Idk just throwing it out there
Eastbay often uses samples, not sure if thats the case here but a possibility.

Sorry for the late reply. For the person who asked where I saw the navy pair. It was HoH Dallas. Seems like a new manager and he/she can never seem to get the release date correct.

Certainly some uncertainty around it. Maybe someone will update when they pick up in store.
I think it's been answered though with bballkid11 bballkid11 post. I think the logo is on one side the right side. That's the same on the eastbay picture also. I guess we will have to see for sure but I think that's that the correct answer. I'm betting 1 dollar on it lol

76D60673-114A-4B24-B656-C1F823C233C6.png

That pictures pair above was either early sample or just plan wrong. Confirmation straight from the source :smokin

Edit:

We’re good. Finish Line’s blog just made a post and we’re getting the nice branded ones. Should’ve known with who posted the first link not to think anything of it

Last edited:
Tough call for me today. Was going to grab these or the Russ’s on my homie discount.

Then he tells me the 50% EA is Thursday I should wait to get them then. Here’s to me hoping they will sit in my size for one more week.

Just to save 29$ lol

Back
Top Bottom