Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I personally feel it’s he most stable of the 3 you mentioned. The heel is fine but maybe not as comfy as the 32. The forefoot is going to be best on the 28 by there were widespread popping of the bag on that model. The 29 is the best balance imo
Also, lows or mids?

29s arent stable? Flat base no? Zoom bags not protruding really.

28s seem like they can be a bit unstable and worried of bags popping, so I will decide between 29s and 32s. Many say the 29s are more comfy though. The knit more comfy than the 32s flyknit right?

Very stable. You were asking about heel cushion, which may not match the 32 imo.

Better than the low?
Everyone just echoes each other when talking about the 29. I personally found the 29 to be unstable because of how high it rode off the floor and how suspect the upper durability was. The 32 definitely has more durable materials, support, and stability. Your ankle is not going anywhere with that HUGE heel counter and outrigger.

Everyone just echoes each other when talking about the 29. I personally found the 29 to be unstable because of how high it rode off the floor and how suspect the upper durability was. The 32 definitely has more durable materials, support, and stability. Your ankle is not going anywhere with that HUGE heel counter and outrigger.

32's are one of the best fitting and most comfortable shoes I've bought in a minute (29's were no joke though), traction on the other hand kinda is pretty weak on the 32's... I do have a long, and narrow foot though.

20180313160407_original.jpg
20180313160403_original.jpg
20180313160405_original.jpg
20180313160404_original.jpg
20180313160406_original.jpg
20180313160408_original.jpg
20180313160409_original.jpg

32's are one of the best fitting and most comfortable shoes I've bought in a minute (29's were no joke though), traction on the other hand kinda is pretty weak on the 32's... I do have a long, and narrow foot though.

Maybe I’ve just gotten used to playing in the 31’s, but when I played in the 32’s last week (mvp colorway with the solid outsole) the grip was pretty good on a dusty floor.

Maybe I’ve just gotten used to playing in the 31’s, but when I played in the 32’s last week (mvp colorway with the solid outsole) the grip was pretty good on a dusty floor.

Haven't picked those up yet, wish I would have waited for them(I'm hoping to catch them on a good discount at some point). I'm just working with the breds/banned 32's clear soles as of now...

29s arent stable? Flat base no? Zoom bags not protruding really.

28s seem like they can be a bit unstable and worried of bags popping, so I will decide between 29s and 32s. Many say the 29s are more comfy though. The knit more comfy than the 32s flyknit right?
Why don't you just buy the sneakers and try them for yourself? You asking all these questions but truth is until you actually play in them you won't know for sure. Reviews and the like help but that doesn't mean its the gospel.

3AC30BD7-2D1B-4FD3-9F1F-B926582C0A8A.jpeg

Could t wait until tomorrow. Nice when a shoe ends up wowing you more in person than in product photos

How is the fit? I wanna make those my first 32's . Im a size 10 in every other Jordan but I hear conflicting details about the 32's being somewhat narrow?

Eh, I think that’s more just the build. I’m a size 12 in everything, went with that here and they’re fine. The Flyknit should give a little over time as well. Definitely a performance built/cut shoe, but my true size was good!

Man I double socked with a nike nba and a basic nike three pack sock n I'm still getting abrasive contact under the arch of my foot. This sucks bc I love the shoe and it's too late to return

Man I double socked with a nike nba and a basic nike three pack sock n I'm still getting abrasive contact under the arch of my foot. This sucks bc I love the shoe and it's too late to return

You can file a claim with Nike and they'll inspect the shoes and if they're defective (as you say), they'll give you a voucher for retail cost.

You can file a claim with Nike and they'll inspect the shoes and if they're defective (as you say), they'll give you a voucher for retail cost.

Gonna try to tape the insole or cut it as you suggested earlier hopefully it does the trick

Back
Top Bottom