Air Jordan XXXII (32)

So went true to size on mj day high.

Real tight across the top of the forefoot if you go true.

But up a half size is just a tad too long for me.

If you like a touch of room you could go up a half.

If you’re a player looking for a form hugging shoe these are it.

This is pretty accurate from when I tried on the all red pair.. I wanted to stick with a 10.5 but it was super tight on the forefoot which might be a problem if youre wearing them casually.

**FSR on SNKRS.. :nthat:

copped TTS off SNKRS , I wanted to try up .5 but no 13.5 were made I guess

I’m sending these back if /when disco party hits

gettyimages-862580762.jpg

Easy cop today and very surprised by the ankle/heel material. I thought it would be really cheap, hard plastic, but it's actually softer than expected.

Just went to the mall to get the mids and passed for now at least. And just like many have said they are extremely tight. Like a weird, uncomfortable tightness.

Everything else is cool

I'm going to go out there and say it - I think this is the best AJ sig since the 13's.

Performance aside I don't think any shoe between now and then has quite struck the balance of a great design with that intangible Jordanesque feel to such a degree that the XXXII does (perhaps a few close contenders pre 20). I think the XXXI was the mark of a new era, not to say there haven't been great shoes inbetween and that there aren't things I would personally change about both the 31 & 32 (like ditch that ham fisted jumpman from the lateral); definitely some inspired moves though, iconic design and shoes that feel classically Air Jordan in a pretty refined way.

Just FYI. There’s a towel that is associated with the 32. Not sure if it was a promotion or came with the shoes like the 18s.

Hey guys,
First post but have been reading the forum for many years. I did want to confirm the towel. I picked my pair up from Flight 23 this morning and they threw in the towel and a special box with a slide out door because I was the first to purchase.The attendant said every Flight 23 store got 1 special box.

Attachments

• IMG_0205 2.jpg
    IMG_0205 2.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Tim Hardaway Jr Officially Joins JB

22582467_1729927630635887_5443433794239463424_n.jpg

Tim Hardaway Jr Talks About Signing with Jordan Brand

Tim Hardaway Jr had a good summer. He inked a big-time contract with the Knicks and he also became the newest member of the Jordan Brand family, joining an elite group of players that includes Kawhi Leonard, Russell Westbrook, Maya Moore, Mike Conley and Jimmy Butler, among others.

We were on-hand in Italy when Jordan Brand introduced the Air Jordan XXXII, their newest flagship sneaker. It makes use of a Flyknit upper and a dual cushioning system featuring Nike Zoom Air and Flight Speed tech. Hardaway says he’ll be one of the players that gets to lace up the XXXII this season.

The 25-year-old is entering his fifth season in the League. He averaged a career-best 14 points last year for the Hawks and is all ready to make his return to the Garden — the Knicks drafted him with the 24th pick in 2013. We recently linked up with THJ to discuss his deal with the Jumpman, an agreement he’s (rightfully) hype about.

SLAM: How did you link up with Jordan Brand? Did they reach out to you?

Tim Hardaway Jr: It was more of a mutual thing with Jordan Brand. My pops [Tim Hardaway] was a big part of it. I was with adidas for all of college and for my first three years [in the League], but I played my fourth season in the NBA as a sneaker free agent. I just loved playing in Jordans and Kobe ADs.

They just felt comfortable. I just told my pops, ‘Hey, I love these shoes, even though they’re lows.’ My pops doesn’t like me playing in lows. I played in the shoes in the playoffs, when we played against the Wizards.

After the season, I was talking to my agent [about brands] and told him, ‘Hey, what’s up with Jordan? I don’t care what they give me, it’s just the honor to be able to play for the Jumpman and go out there and represent him in a great way.’ That was the pitch I gave them. And then my pops tried to talk to Jordan personally.

SLAM: Your dad still has a relationship with MJ?

THJ: Just the mutual respect between one another. I’ve known his kids, Marcus and Jeffrey, since we were playing at Hoops Gym in Chicago. It’s just a mutual respect kind of thing.

SLAM: And you’ll be playing in the XXXIIs, right?

THJ: Maybe a couple of retros here and there but not too much. The XXXIIs feel very, very comfortable. They’re a great, great looking shoe. We’ve got some PEs coming, a lot of Knicks colorways. It’ll be great. I’m happy and excited to reveal them once the season keeps going.

Hey guys,
First post but have been reading the forum for many years. I did want to confirm the towel. I picked my pair up from Flight 23 this morning and they threw in the towel and a special box with a slide out door because I was the first to purchase.The attendant said every Flight 23 store got 1 special box.

Cool box. I just got that regular one at HoH today.

Hey guys,
Dope :smokin

Got mine today. Had to go a full size up. I usually wear a 9 in flagship Jordans. Had to get a 10 in these.

Back
Top Bottom