Air Jordan XXXII (32)

S
Thank you for the info, I may have to get rid of them
walking-with-head-down.jpg

I literally almost fell on my face wearing the "Fine Prints", I've never had an issue like that with a shoe before.
same, first or second play in them I went for a step back and damn near dis the splits....I thought yup these are unsafe on your local rec floors

Damn glad you didn’t get hurt but that’s a horrible story and a horrible thing to hear for someone that wants a pair strictly for ball.

The CEO XXXIIs are sweet!!!! Nice shots buddy.

I actually have a pair coming soon. I can't deal with how snug these are in my normal size. So I went to the KOP mall, tried on the 11.5 in the Banned colorway, and they felt better. Still snug but not as confining. So I grabbed them in store and am sending back my size 11 Banneds for an 11.5 in the CEOs tonorrow!! Hopefully should have the CEOs in a week or so! I just dig the teal and purple!! Such a sharp colorway!!!

Hope those baby blue and yellows drop. They'd look really good with yellow laces. This shoe would great on ID. Why do Lebrons and KDs end up on ID and Jordans don't?
That would actually be a cool project. Bring back every Jordan on ID. That would help bring back consumers. How many times can they keep selling the same colorways over and over again?

suggestions please (cant go to store to fit, so ordering from a hookup)

I'm a size 8 on Jordan 11s and 4s
size 8.5 on Kyrie 2, Kyrie 3 and PG1

should I get size 8 or 8.5 on the XXXII lows? thanks!

Go with 8.5. I go .5 down with Jordan retros. I was a 10.5 in the PGs and Kyries. The 32 fits super snug in the forefoot ...I went with a 10.5 and the length and forefoot was super nice and snug.

8.5, they'll fit like the PG's.

The CEO XXXIIs are sweet!!!! Nice shots buddy.

I actually have a pair coming soon. I can't deal with how snug these are in my normal size. So I went to the KOP mall, tried on the 11.5 in the Banned colorway, and they felt better. Still snug but not as confining. So I grabbed them in store and am sending back my size 11 Banneds for an 11.5 in the CEOs tonorrow!! Hopefully should have the CEOs in a week or so! I just dig the teal and purple!! Such a sharp colorway!!!

Thanks man.

Went back a few pages and didnt see anyone mention it. The back of mine have this weird gloss/finish on it but it looks like someone just spilled it on the shoe. Can I scrape this stuff off or will it take the black off with it?

the "win like 82" XXXII is supposedly releasing on Nov 4, but it hasn't shown up on SNKRS yet. anybody know if it's still set for an 11/4 release or did i miss something?
air-jordan-32-low-win-like-82-AA1256-401-1-565x372.jpg

I might be interested in the Jordan XXXII Westbrook coming out on discount if I were to get an authentic Thunder Westbrook jersey since their colors match right. I got a New Era Thunder fitted hat recently too just in case.

I see Westbrook wearing the 31 hybrid again. JB number one guy still not wearing its flagship.:smh:

I see Westbrook wearing the 31 hybrid again. JB number one guy still not wearing its flagship.:smh:

It’s because everything after the 28/29 has been a down grade.

The 30 dug into my Achilles something fierce, the 31 has probably the worst traction I’ve ever played in and an unstable teeter feeling because of that full length zoom, the 32 is a little bulky and a lot heavier than past models.....along with the traction suffering once dust collects (NBA players don’t have that problem.

He literally took the best features from the 30/31 and combined them.

Amazing ankle collar and upper from the 31 along with the 30s great outsole.

Back
Top Bottom