Air Jordan XXXII (32)

This.. super need a reserve this time since Ill be out of the country.... with my luck.. theyll reserve some random KD.

gettyimages-869154246.jpg

gettyimages-869172122.jpg

gettyimages-869184318.jpg

Easy cop from that crazy dsg sale. $110 shipped. If you hoop in these I don't see how you can go TTS -- they run really long (think 2016 HD). Materials are super premium but the shoe is stiff and feels like a brick. Definitely going to be a long break in. Also a dust magnet.

Attachments

• 20171102_133105.jpg
    20171102_133105.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Materials are super premium but the shoe is stiff and feels like a brick. Definitely going to be a long break in.

You are correct. They are really nice shoes and stiff as hell under foot and in the heel. The break in is slow...

Got 15 mins to decide if I want these UNCs now or later in discount. I wonder if they'll release in GS sizes

im tempted to get the bred mid and paint the upper side panels and the misole flat black..that gloss black just look tacky

Wore the blk/red for the first time yesterday casually, and I can't be more satisfied with going a sz up. The lockdown in the midfoot makes them feel confortably snug.

Hooped in the bred lows for a good 4 hours today. This shoe doesn't do any one thing well, but its ability to put everything together as a total package is top notch -- definitely on the top of my rotation. Yes the shoe is mad squeaky, creases easily, and yes they're going to feel stiff and clunky at first because of the carbon fiber shank at the arch on the outsole, but it does eventually break in, and when it does, the shoe gets even better as time progresses. I have a pretty average to wide forefoot, and I ended up going half a size down because of the extra length (these run LONG). If you're concerned about the fit being narrow, just know that the flyknit will definitely stretch (just give it time).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom