Air Jordan XXXIII first info

See for me I mainly wear casual shoes or runners when I’m not in dress shoes. Out of all my pairs, my 1s get the most burn now
some 1s are very comfortable. my wing 1s and 30th anniversary 1s are some of the most comfortable shoes in rotation

me personally I constantly say I'm done with Jordan's....then something comes out...whether OG or some new colorway....or even worse something I wasn't checking for comes on sale at a price where I say **** it...imma get them...ha ha

I don’t buy retros anymore. I’ve sold every single pair except the recent black/cement 3. I still have all my OG stuff/1st release stuff and will still get atleast 1 colorway of the new sig every year. Also like the hunt of finding vintage/original pairs in my size.

unfortunately, JB has me for life. I wear my shoes, so each pair will eventually need to be replaced. for exaample, every 5 years or so, I'll be restocking my cement whites, or TB 3s, or Grapes..........u get the point.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm never going to say I'm literally done forever with buying any new Jordan releases. Things come along, shoes we have already get worn out as you said, etc. I just have so many shoes at this point that I don't have many big gaps left to fill. For instance, between Jordan and Nike and things they chose to release during the past three years, I probably bought 40-something pairs of shoes in that time period, including double ups on some. The next 3-5 years will see me buying WAY, WAY fewer pairs, because I stocked up on most of what I was wanting to come out. Hell, the next decade, even. Other than the few remaining models/colorways I'm still waiting on--some of which are right around the corner--I foresee my next decade of Jordan buying being more maintenance buys--like if I wear out my two Cement 4s and they drop again in that timeframe. And I have so many damn shoes, the chances of me wearing out any of them, especially the ones I have doubles of, is pretty low.

Also like the hunt of finding vintage/original pairs in my size.

Not really feasible because most OGs and earlier retros (most aside from 12s and 1s, really) will crumble or suffer from sole separation. I suppose if you have the skill and patience for sole swaps (or money to get them done) this would be a realistic way of keeping vintage pairs.

Not really feasible because most OGs and earlier retros (most aside from 12s and 1s, really) will crumble or suffer from sole separation. I suppose if you have the skill and patience for sole swaps (or money to get them done) this would be a realistic way of keeping vintage pairs.

I have many that are 20+ years old and aren’t crumbled/cracked. Have a few that are but don’t mind it. They’re still intact. Also have OGs that I still wear to this day. I know 2-6, 8 and 9 will crack crumble. But the rest you can still find wearable pairs.

97246478-417E-48DE-881E-A19F520904DA.jpeg
Seen this drawing on IG thought it was pretty cool. Anyone feel like this is probably the 33 now since we’ve not heard or seen anything else on it?

I still fail to see how this shoe fits the idea of being a modern interpretation of the III. If it is indeed the 33, that is. The 32 actually resembles the II, at least. This just, so far, looks like another knit Nike bball shoe that could be part of one of any number of the company's product lineups: KDs, Kyries, team Jordans, whatever. Not feeling these even one little bit.

I still fail to see how this shoe fits the idea of being a modern interpretation of the III. If it is indeed the 33, that is. The 32 actually resembles the II, at least. This just, so far, looks like another knit Nike bball shoe that could be part of one of any number of the company's product lineups: KDs, Kyries, team Jordans, whatever. Not feeling these even one little bit.
I 100% agree.. Would be a big step backwards design wise..

Only way that’s the 33 is if they have ditched the recent theme of matching up to the 1, 2, etc.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Not that I trust the people at Jordan to ever stick to the things they say. Watch this be the 33 and they put out an image of it with little pointers to parts of the shoe, explaining why each one is inspired by the 3. They can say whatever they want but the bottom line is, these have no resemblance to that shoe whatsoever.

Where did jb say they were going to continue their new design theme for perpetuity? It has to change eventually.

theres too much detail to it for it to not be a new air jordan. They wouldnt put that much effort into a regular whatever jb shoe.

It looks like a football sneaker.

Our best hope at this time is for Jordan to have signed Marshon Lattimore and this is the turf shoe they came up with. They wouldnt look half bad on a football player

^^^ I don’t understand why you guys keep repeating that you don’t think the PROTOTYPE shoe on page 3 looks anything like the 3 when we haven’t even seen the final design? There are so many possibilities that that shoe can go through, and has gone through that no one here knows of, before we see the final product. Just look at the prototype and drawing of the original 13 that just released. That shoe had a strap and had a few similarities compared to the 13 we actually got.

E4EEB364-9DAC-4E54-A495-39D375D94750.jpeg

I remember when this sketch came out last year before the unveiling of the 32. I remembered thinking this was a super early look at the 33. I still believe it is.

Back
Top Bottom