Air Jordan XXXIII first info

really photogenic kicks

dYFrS1j.png

Those of you with fit issues probably need to go half size up. This shoe is misleading .. TTS is like a perfect fit only this shoe has an obviously minimalistic approach to laces so its made to grip and lock down the foot especially in that bridge area. That's exactly why I went against the 10.5 and chose to rock with the 11.. that and that heel pressure which no one else seems to have lol. And if you are wearing these casually and tightening them.. you're nuts.. its going to strangle your foot/arch.

And the lacing system is exactly as mentioned above.. you pull the cord and then pull the string loose which is not fun if that thing is tight. Its like a ****ing blade :lol:

Those of you with fit issues probably need to go half size up. This shoe is misleading .. TTS is like a perfect fit only this shoe has an obviously minimalistic approach to laces so its made to grip and lock down the foot especially in that bridge area. That's exactly why I went against the 10.5 and chose to rock with the 11.. that and that heel pressure which no one else seems to have lol. And if you are wearing these casually and tightening them.. you're nuts.. its going to strangle your foot/arch.

And the lacing system is exactly as mentioned above.. you pull the cord and then pull the string loose which is not fun if that thing is tight. Its like a ****ing blade :lol:

I thought it was just me and my delicate, office-work spoiled little fingers. The sides of both of my index fingers literally got roughed/scrapped up from putting them under the parachute cord and lifting to loosen it the other night. The next day I was like, WTF did I do to my fingers? Then I realized where it came from.

BRAH!!! Thanks hahaha. I bought this pair from NDC, so I have to live with them, or return them. I'd hate to return them because they're so nice. I loosened them up some, and I can feel it. My left foot still hurts, so I will give them another run the rest of the day, and tomorrow to make a final decision. I'm in Salt Lake City, and saw only one place with them, no sz 12 though. So, I'm hoping I don't need to return them. Sad face.

how long til we see kid cuts off finger with new air jordan on the news :lol:

Watching the mechanism move, as i look into the midsole, i'm still slightly in shock they did this.

I'm not saying it's a complete success, but at least they did something different when they could have gotten away with a warmed over AJ3.

I Iove the look of these, but I’m thinking about returning them due to fit issues. I don’t use the auto lace system and I only tighten the strap just enough for it to latch. I’ve been using them for working out or balling everyday since the 16th. Today I played around 5/6 games and came out with a blister on the inside of my right foot near the arch and the outside of my left foot near arch is throbbing.

I just noticed a day or two ago that the black "loop" the velcro strap passes through is actually metal. I just assumed it was plastic, given how cheap JB tends to be, so I was pleasantly surprised when I realized it's not. Not a big thing either way but a nice touch for once.

Back
Top Bottom