Air Jordan XXXIII first info

C3D79277-1E97-49EF-861C-6151BFCA6D98.jpeg
Glad i Went up a full size to a 14– fits like a glove

I’m not a fan with the jeans setup, but I have an audition today and can’t go in sweats. To alleviate the tightness in the foot bridge, I un-did the strap. Feels much better.

D32EA17D-3530-4683-B27F-BC0641CEBB31.jpeg

Let me know how bad the denim rubs on them. Not trying to be a d--k, but I'm honestly curious.

did they have to go all in on the parachute theme though?
too many straps and tabs and strings for casual wear
I'm still going to end up with a couple of pairs at some point but they messed these up

the 3 was a classic simple shoe with hits of complexity
the 33 is complicated like a computer program

When the 3 came out it had “all the computer program” look of the time. You’re talking 30 years. People need to quit thinking the Jordan 1-11 were classics as soon as they hit. People hated on them just like people hate on these. Evidently a lot of people are liking these, because they are selling extremely well.

When the 3 came out it had “all the computer program” look of the time. You’re talking 30 years. People need to quit thinking the Jordan 1-11 were classics as soon as they hit. People hated on them just like people hate on these. Evidently a lot of people are liking these, because they are selling extremely well.
Nope, the 3 didn't look futuristic at all
Nike played the air game because Mike could actually fly
They didn't have to make the shoe look like a dayum hot air balloon
Because the spokes model for the shoe was on TV every night taking flight

The brand currently only has one high flyer on the roster and for whatever reason they gave dude his own shoe
Now I gotta buy into marketing telling me the shoes will make me fly and I gotta strap in before I take off

You hit the nail on the head.... it’s Jordan Brand’s DNA... inspired from the very first shoe!!! Each & every new model ain’t meant for everybody... But we still gonna talk about it... love it or hate it...
Why blend in, when you were born to stand out!!!
#FeelsLike85

Did we establish that the concord pair releasing is that multicolored one? I saw the release on footaction app and didn’t feel like going back to see if anyone confirmed this or not.

Same for me
yea b i saw you at the garth brooks concert the other day. you was rockin them with shredded jean shorts and a dog the bounty hunter t shirt tied to the side. looked clean. at first i thought it was stevie richards of ecw fame but then i seen you was with that heavy set girl that look like shogun from the last dragon that you currently dating

These look dope w/ denim. I've gotten a few compliments on mine, and oddly enough, about the denim too.

Many, many thanks to the gods in this post for the suggestions on how to loosen them up. Pulling that Eject tab and working the string (that's what she said), I got them loose enough to even wear them somewhat strapped. Having them unstrapped was doing too much, but they were still crazy tight in the midfoot area unstrapped without your guys' suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom