Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Well some good news, bad news. Bad news, order still shows as "Confirmed" but I haven't gotten the tracking number for shipping yet, though when I called Nike, they told me Friday. Do they know something I don't?

Good news, they refunded me the tax they charged me for the shoes. Don't know why they did, as my Concord order didn't have it but these did. So they sent it to some "team" to review and not only did I get the refund on the tax (which wasn't even the right amount for my state, had they charged tax) I also got a 20% off code for my trouble.

Guess I can't be mad.

Last edited:
Well some good news, bad news. Bad news, order still shows as "Confirmed" but I haven't gotten the tracking number for shipping yet, though when I called Nike, they told me Friday. Do they know something I don't?

Good news, they refunded me the tax they charged me for the shoes. Don't know why they did, as my Concord order didn't have it but these did. So they sent it to some "team" to review and not only did I get the refund on the tax (which wasn't even the right amount for my state, had they charged tax) I also got a 20% off code for my trouble.

Guess I can't be mad.

Does any of your stores have the visible utility 33 available i know only certain footlocker and footaction stores have it and the other shoe stores don't, just wondering how is stock on these in your area.

Does any of your stores have the visible utility 33 available i know only certain footlocker and footaction stores have it and the other shoe stores don't, just wondering how is stock on these in your area.

Well, they weren't even on the launch locator on Footlocker Unlocked and the store I go to is at the King of Prussia Mall in a Philly suburb. It's the biggest mall on the east coast and the HOH gets everything, but these weren't on their list.

Anyone have shipping notifications from SNKRS for the Visible Utilities yet?

Absolutely not and it's pi$$ing me off!! I called Nike last night and when I do the automated order update and give it my #, it says estimate is Friday for delivery. Yet I have NO tracking!!! I don't get it! Knowing Nike, these are backordered, lol!

Last edited:
Absolutely not and it's pi$$ing me off!! I called Nike last night and when I do the automated order update and give it my #, it says estimate is Friday for delivery. Yet I have NO tracking!!! I don't get it! Knowing Nike, these are backordered, lol!

IDK whats up with Nike but the same thing is happening with my ROY I's.

Any word on a decent colorway coming?

Blacks should drop next Thursday.

Anyone have shipping notifications from SNKRS for the Visible Utilities yet?

IDK whats up with Nike but the same thing is happening with my ROY I's.

I have shipping on both. 33's out for delivery, ROY's scheduled for tomorrow.

Reposting from the ROY thread:

I called Nike to ask why I havent gotten shipping on my ROYs when others clearly have and they said they are trying to locate it in one of the warehouses and if they cant find it by today/tomorrow they will cancel it. I'm getting tired of Nike's BS.. it's always something with SNKRS app. I can never just get a win??

Thankfully I have a pair coming from NBA store but still.. Never heard of such a thing smh.

Nike is pissing me off man.

Reposting from the ROY thread:

I called Nike to ask why I havent gotten shipping on my ROYs when others clearly have and they said they are trying to locate it in one of the warehouses and if they cant find it by today/tomorrow they will cancel it. I'm getting tired of Nike's BS.. it's always something with SNKRS app. I can never just get a win??

Thankfully I have a pair coming from NBA store but still.. Never heard of such a thing smh.

Nike is pissing me off man.

That is such BS!!! It wasn't like I tried to purchase hours later. I got on right at 10 am and got the "Got Em" screen and before hand got the PayPal email saying they are taking the funds out. If I don't get a pair, I'm just gonna pass on these entirely. I'm actually gotten to the point of wanting to sell a vast majority of my collection (over 250 pairs, lot older Jordan retros) as my priorities are shifting finally. I'll get the one pair of VIs and IVs next year but that's it. Too much crap to go through to get a pair.

It's pretty frustrating. It seems like I'm always getting the short end of the stick with SNKRS. It's one painful thing to lose all the time but to win 1 or 2 times and then turn around and get rejected is ****ing annoying.

Came to say I finally got the shipping notification. Shoes will be here....MONDAY!! Really Nike? I ordered them on Friday!!! Should step up and give 2 day shipping for it!

Came to say I finally got the shipping notification. Shoes will be here....MONDAY!! Really Nike? I ordered them on Friday!!! Should step up and give 2 day shipping for it!

I guess everyone is getting that holiday luck except me.. Nike cancelled my **** like the asses they are. Going to have a few words with them tomorrow.

Gotta say, after being grossed out by these when I saw the first pics, they slowly grew on me. Now getting them in hand, I'm soooo glad I grabbed these. Pics don't do them justice.

You picked up the Utility pair that just dropped?

Got my visible utilities today. Very nice shoe. Also they came in the 'Swoosh' shipping box.. glad I was home. Mine shipped from Indiana instead of the usual Memphis location.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom