Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Nike Dallas serves only the people that live in that area
They moved Footlocker because the rich whites didn't like all the non-whites that the Jordan and Yeezy releases brought to the mall
This is the same mall that told Dez to leave because he was saggin

I just heard about that a couple months ago when I went to the new House of Hoops across the street. Ridiculous.

This colorway is underrated.

Attachments

• EE1FD77D-F5C6-4604-A7CD-7C6E71173A82.jpeg
    EE1FD77D-F5C6-4604-A7CD-7C6E71173A82.jpeg
    226.2 KB · Views: 41
i went to the mall and im a 9.5US TTS but with a little wide feet and I cannot wear the same size in 33
I think I have to try the 10US
anybody size up from here? .5 size up maybe??

Damn...those utilities have really grown on me. But with the Concord XI’s and Oreo LeBrons coming in a couple weeks I gotta keep my wallet in my pocket.

Just imagine the acg pair has white mesh. The yellow tongue part is golden and the pink part replaced by a darker gold, with red misldsoles.
Would look more like an olympic colorway then.

I was referring to the fact that mad folks been hating on the c/w on this model.

Not me. I've been on this colorway since it was shown. Wanted the Tech Pack, but since that isn't coming here for retail, I wanted these. I could care less what others think of it, and I can't wait to wear it when my pair comes in from NDC. I'm sure it's gonna turn heads and at 42, I could care less with what people say about someone my age wearing them. As someone who had a life-saving liver transplant over 15 years ago, you gotta live your life to the fullest and enjoy every day like it's your last.

Not me. I've been on this colorway since it was shown. I could care less what others think of it, and I can't wait to wear it when my pair comes in from NDC. I'm sure it's gonna turn heads and at 42, I could care less with what people say about someone my age wearing them. Live your life to the fullest and enjoy every day like it's your last.

Yeah, when you get in your 40's you don't care what other people think. I think the ACG is nice, it's shot to the top of my list. I will still hold out until later though. I hope you went a half size up, I think TTS will be too tight for you.

Yeah, when you get in your 40's you don't care what other people think. I think the ACG is nice, it's shot to the top of my list. I will still hold out until later though. I hope you went a half size up, I think TTS will be too tight for you.

I did buddy. I went into SNKRS, and changed my saved size to an 11.5. Even if it's a tad long, I'll either double sock or get a thin Spenco to take up the extra room. I'm thinking these will be just about perfect.

I did buddy. I went into SNKRS, and changed my saved size to an 11.5. Even if it's a tad long, I'll either double sock or get a thin Spenco to take up the extra room. I'm thinking these will be just about perfect.

I'm pretty sure you made the right choice. When I tried these on they fit like a glove. The extra room will do you well with your situation. Let us know how it turns out.

Not me. I've been on this colorway since it was shown. Wanted the Tech Pack, but since that isn't coming here for retail, I wanted these. I could care less what others think of it, and I can't wait to wear it when my pair comes in from NDC. I'm sure it's gonna turn heads and at 42, I could care less with what people say about someone my age wearing them. As someone who had a life-saving liver transplant over 15 years ago, you gotta live your life to the fullest and enjoy every day like it's your last.
That’s dope! I’m in my mid 30s and don’t really care what people think about my footwear choices. I just couldn’t understand why people were so quick to pass on the ACGs. But to each their own...I’m bout to grab a second pair and put them on ice. Lol

Good for casual as well, also it looks as if these is only an eastbay, certain footlocker/footaction stores, and Nike release as its not in champs, shiekh, shoe palace ,and finish line

Attachments

• 07A33E06-727A-4DC5-8F45-0596396BDFFC.jpeg
    07A33E06-727A-4DC5-8F45-0596396BDFFC.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom