Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Nike.com is trash, always bsing. My bank apparently thinks its ok to block transactions until i call them now. Of course they were 'gone' by the time that happened.

got thru on eastbay I guess. That backorder is kind of pissing me off. How am i getting concords before these?

Why would you return? You were hyping this colorway up. :lol:
because they cant seem to make a straight pair to save their lives anymore. I ahve a feeling Nike cut major corners to keep their same bottom line while bullheadedly dealing with these tariffs. They need to get moving on those robots and bring this nonsense home

because they cant seem to make a straight pair to save their lives anymore. I ahve a feeling Nike cut major corners to keep their same bottom line while bullheadedly dealing with these tariffs. They need to get moving on those robots and bring this nonsense home

So you mean you think they are going to jack up your pair?

im kind of more excited than I thought Id be, I hope they dont cancel. That backorder is weird. Is NDC backordered?

So you mean you think they are going to jack up your pair?
does a bear wipe his booty with a white rabbit?
tupac-in-unsolved-1507549335-hero-wide-v4-0.png

Ok fellas were at the end of the colorways that we all know about, I wonder when Jordan is going to give us some more release dates and colorways for the U.S. pairs.

grey stitching is def the way forward

which is why im low key expecting a wildcard pair with red stitching on the right shoe and grey on the left, which is why i glad i can just go to the mall to return

Got 'em. These really grew on me the most. In the end, it is the black on black elephant print that got me.
there it is. yeah the black elephant print is the hook on these for sure. Thats why I think theyre somewhat limited. I think the only reason theyre still sitting is because of the marketing and concords/black friday hangover

there it is. yeah the black elephant print is the hook on these for sure. Thats why I think theyre somewhat limited. I think the only reason theyre still sitting is because of the marketing and concords/black friday hangover

I think they may be somewhat limited too. I didn't want to take a chance. They are definitely sitting because of Concords. People will want them later.

Back
Top Bottom