Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I still think the vis utilities look like someone dropped rainbow ice cream onto some khakis, but glad you guys who wanted them got them. And now that the blacks released, yeah, interested to see what new colorways might be on deck. It'll have to be something really strong for me to even consider buying another pair of 33s to go with my FOFs, but this shoe still continues to intrigue me, even if I'm only going to end up looking at lots of pics of upcoming releases. And since I'm here, I'll throw in my daily WHERE is the apparel request :lol:

It does kind of like look like that. I like them, but the black pair just took over for me. I'm telling you, it was that elephant print.

The blackouts are cool, I just don't really do black shoes much anymore. It's funny: wore black Nikes/Jordans for years in HS and some in college, and I went through a period of years after that where I almost never wore shorts anymore, even in summer. But now living in SoCal, I'm wearing shorts all the time on weekends and I don't like the way all black shoes look on me anymore. Space Jams are about the only black pair I wear these days. Even the metallic Vs, one of my favorite Jordans, I passed on the latest retro because I just don't like the way I look in them in shorts, and wearing them with loose-ish sweats that I like, they don't look like anything.

i copped the og pair. i have a pair of blacks in my cart now and i think i'm bout to cop. after that, i'm pretty sure im all the way good on the 33. which is exactly what i predicted from the jump.

Worried about going TTS on these.

Hey Nelson, it all depends on how you like your shoes to fit. I need some wiggle room for my toes, especially on my right (larger) foot. Was the main problem with the 32s last year when I went tts. Couldn't move my toes at all. Went up .5 worked better.

Also depends on your foot type. My foot is normal to a tad narrow and even at .5 up (11.5), I had to really pull these to get my feet in. They are definitely snug in the midfoot/arch area. But once I got them on, I loved the toebox. It's roomy but not too much for going up .5, and they don't feel long with the extra .5 up. I just feel had I gotten an 11, it would have been a chore to get them on. And I'm sure my toes would have not had the room I wanted (my big toe on my right foot is right where the darker tan hyperfuse starts on my pair of Vis). And even going up .5 I really don't need to pull the flight tab to tighten them up. The strap and the overall snugness does enough to wear them securely. Hope this helps buddy.

I personally like how low key this release was. Not being hyped up and owned by some celebrity lets me make these my own shoe with my own memories. Ill be returning them if theyre wack in person though

I didnt like the launch pair, it looks like a ufo on the side. Ive never seen these things in person I have no idea what to expect

My advertising education might be leaking through my comments sometimes lol, I like how they look though in 2D. Im keeping my expectations low but these could easily be my come from behind favorite purchase at the end of the holiday race if they look and feel how I think they will

Love these, the trifecta.

Attachments

• IMG_1361.jpg
    IMG_1361.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 44
Tried the ACGs on yesterday. Very comfortable shoe. The zoom is felt all the way thru the shoe. They really don't need to be tied but they are no where near as tight as the 32s.

Too much color going on with the ACGs so I passed. I'll have to order online

That's wild.. didn't even know what I was looking for until ^^ pointed it out. Maybe it is 3M.. wouldn't go with their stupid theme either.

well damn, I guess it is 3m lol. The beginning of the video shows it black.

Add another nod to a classic jordan. So thats the 3s with the heel panel and sole, the 4s with the medial strap, the 5s with the lower tongue ribs and 3m on it, and the 8s with the fuse tape near the lace floss.

The NA is 3m too...

Im on the fence with this

I mean I guess it (literally) gives an otherwise muted shoe some flash. But at the same time its like >D

I have to see these up close to really see if these are worth keeping. Still not sold in on materials...especially since I just got the Union's and they are plush.

Back
Top Bottom