Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Anyone notice the tread on the bottom wears out quickly? I played tennis in them for a few hours and tread is completely gone and if I continued another two hours the airpocket would pop.

217D90DD-01DF-45AF-919F-0C85026E0595.jpeg
Had to dig through the thread for these so much potential wasted.

I still think the sample shoe in the upper right corner—the white and black mid—should have released. Looks sick.

36656250-8A1F-4419-8C44-3AC6D7927FFF.jpeg

Baby sister copped for me on disco for $125. Filter giving homage to my old vision.

Initial thoughts are definitely tight in the break in process. Still early so I don’t wanna give a full review but I think the straps and laceless technology is sufficient personally. I’m slim foot, so albeit a little tight it contributes to the lockdown for me. Cushion starting to soften as well. I think they’re dope for casual but personal hooping purposes I’d prefer rock to something along the lines of Kobe. Light/zoom based. Jordan XX8 my fav hoop shoe of all time. The air bag problem was unfortunate.

Last edited:
why does the xxxiii remind me so much of the xxx release? it already feels forgotten by jb
The brand put all thier resources on pumping out 1+ million pairs of concord 11s, which was thier most successful Air Jordan retro release to date.

The 33 was just a paper weight project on thier marketing team desk.

How do these fit? Thinking about trying em out for hoop
My foot isn’t super wide but isn’t narrow.
And I do like some space in my shoes so my feet aren’t suffocated
Sz 11.5/12

How do these fit? Thinking about trying em out for hoop
My foot isn’t super wide but isn’t narrow.
And I do like some space in my shoes so my feet aren’t suffocated
Sz 11.5/12

I wear size 11 in everything pretty much but for these, I went up .5 to help with the excessive snugness in the mid foot. Glad I did as they fit good and don't feel too long.

Blackouts look super boring in person.. just a fail; joints are begging for some red and grey hits.

That tongue kind of reminds me of the tongue on the hare 7s. I know they’re not the same, but the idea. Definitely intrigued by those.

Back
Top Bottom