Air Jordan XXXIII first info

For apparel? :lol:

I need that premium version. This has to be it. :nthat:

:rofl:I've given up on the apparel at this point. If something happens to appear some day and I see it, and I like it, maybe I'll buy it. My enthusiasm has waned greatly at this point.

I don't generally find these collabs appealing, so I have low confidence I'll like or want this one. Plus, I assume it'll have TS branding on it, which I find absolutely unappealing. I'm a Jordan fan, not a Travis Scott fan. I'm old; I see basketball shoes as basketball shoes, not shoes promoting rappers and DJs and hyped up designers I don't care about.

Im dropping it off at UPS tomorrow
probably

I just copped those new black gray am1s tonight and these need to absorb that hit

I wouldnt worry about it, a preium version will still have that elf heel and would just be polishin the ol turd

what happened to all the guys who were in love with this shoe? seems like they all abandoned this thread

I for one didn't abandon it, Nike abandoned us. FOF colorway rules. The rest are garbage and, so far, no end to the garbage in sight. It's difficult to stay engaged when they don't do anything beyond the launch colorway to interest anyone.

Are they making fakes of the XXXIII yet? Un"fake"able can't get his hands on them until his Chinese sources start pumping these out. No hype means maybe no fakes? LOL
Yes they are. DHgate sells them. Their's a guy on YouTube comparing the FOF's and the fake DHgate pair. I don't know how to upload YouTube videos on here. If somebody finds it, please uplaod it :lol:

I'm still in for some pairs if they release nice colorways. I had to figure out my size first....lol I need to get the launch colorway at some point and then we'll see what they release.

I really hope that olive green from the sample photo isn’t the Travis Scott collab cuz that’s the only cw I was looking for to, and don’t want it to be a headache to cop. Guess we’ll wait and see

Back
Top Bottom