Air Jordan XXXIII first info

349299BE-59A8-49B8-AA01-8B246D758743.png
I’m sure these are fakes but...

More likely a tear. More than likely nothing to do with the shoes.
Shoes too tight + thick socks, my right feet is longer than the left, my right foot was totally blocked, the heel double stack was too powerful, and my calf was overburdened.

And see what i found too due to the stitch. It was not a pain on my right foot but i have the same thing.
CDB6A6D2-E8BF-46A8-8C14-F79B81E2E1FF.jpeg
24E99C1E-8A04-4251-B114-B71B2DC1524B.jpeg

Attachments

• 72B615E6-8E74-49EF-8A09-29D0A6F57524.jpeg
    72B615E6-8E74-49EF-8A09-29D0A6F57524.jpeg
    284.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Still wondering if the AS are actually releasing tomorrow. They aren't even listed on Nike's website. They are on Footlockers release calendar with no image, but not on launch locator or anything else. Also called my HOH which gets everything and they don't have them. For it to be 24 hours before release and no real word on these shoes idk whats going on.

Still wondering if the AS are actually releasing tomorrow. They aren't even listed on Nike's website. They are on Footlockers release calendar with no image, but not on launch locator or anything else. Also called my HOH which gets everything and they don't have them. For it to be 24 hours before release and no real word on these shoes idk whats going on.

I was wondering the same thing

When is the all star game?

a shoe isn't going to make you tear your calf. freak accident. not the shoes.
A shoe too tight can't do nothing to your calf?

Everything is possible, Trust me, let me reverse it, if i had played with my 32 or my 13, it wouldn't happened.
So i think i have to give my own experience, don't tighten your 33 with thick socks, it is dangerous. People that believe me just do it, the other don't do it!

Last edited:
A shoe too tight can't do nothing to your calf?

Everything is possible, Trust me, let me reverse it, if i had played with my 32 or my 13, it wouldn't happened.
So i think i have to give my own experience, don't tighten your 33 with thick socks, it is dangerous. People that believe me just do it, the other don't do it!

no. stop it. its not possible to tear your calf because you tie your shoe too tight.

FYI Footlocker just updated their website launch calendar with an image of the shoe and a countdown clock. So I guess they are releasing? Still no word anywhere else. Nothing on Nike, nothing on the apps, and DSG launch calendar has been down all day.

lol clearly

I really don’t like the « don’t argue with him ».

Oh !!! You have your friend lol the next thing will be i’m sure i’m a troll lol.
No problem you can be 10, 100, 10000, against me, i don’t care of your post.
For you, there is no explanation why a muscle can be over solicited, or heavily loaded.
You know i don’t like to be right but i don’t like when someone tell me that i’m totally wrong.
Everything is possible. There is an explanation for sure, and yes there is a link.

Last edited:
You know the week before i tried a game with the 2,5 and i had a pain behind the left knee during 4 days, never had this pain in 10 years. You will tell me that it is not the 2,5? Lol come on man, try to be open in your life.

I’m sorry but when there is an issue there is an explanation. I had ever read some forum several years ago talking about calf issues when the shoes are not good for your foot.
But nobody think "yes why not, we are not all-knowing".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom