Air Jordan XXXIII first info

A shoe too tight can't do nothing to your calf?

Everything is possible, Trust me, let me reverse it, if i had played with my 32 or my 13, it wouldn't happened.
So i think i have to give my own experience, don't tighten your 33 with thick socks, it is dangerous. People that believe me just do it, the other don't do it!

no. stop it. its not possible to tear your calf because you tie your shoe too tight.

Don't argue with him. Dude has some of the wildest theories about sneakers in NT history :stoneface:

Before this goes any further...

Letyoufry Letyoufry is English your first language?

FYI Footlocker just updated their website launch calendar with an image of the shoe and a countdown clock. So I guess they are releasing? Still no word anywhere else. Nothing on Nike, nothing on the apps, and DSG launch calendar has been down all day.

Beats me. They'll probably pull the release by morning.

If they are Nike's "ASG" jordans, it's a little too early. And personally I'd be out anyways...too many other releases I'd rather have in the next 10 days.

J23app posted that FL and EB are selling them tomorrow. but like dude above me. I'm out.. timing is terrible but this is the first color way since the first I like.

They're on NDC also

I'm tempted, but I just had a bid accepted on StockX I didn't expect

Sold out on footlocker the instant the clock hit zero. Jumped over to DSG and was able to score a pair.

Last edited:
They are still available on other sites tho. I guess since FTL was the only place that advertised the shoe that's where everybody went.

05D551BF-2860-491C-B9C4-283275A07162.png

Can’t wait

As others have mentioned, just bad timing. Hopefully grab them sometime down the line if I still feel some sort of way.

I thought so. You're doing fine, man. I think some of your details just got lost in translation. Try not to take comments personally, the others probably thought you were just trolling/joking.

i often assumed people speak english fluently, i am glad that someone asked so to understand more of why he wrote what he wrote.

man if both straps were blue they would be instacop but dont know if i can do different color straps on each shoe

Just noticed the DSG release today was a pre-order, stating that the shoes aren't a public release until February 2nd. So looks like I wont be getting them until next month lol. Nice shoe, but everything about this release was off.

Just noticed the DSG release today was a pre-order, stating that the shoes aren't a public release until February 2nd. So looks like I wont be getting them until next month lol. Nice shoe, but everything about this release was off.

I wonder if that's when stores will get them

Anyway, I went ahead and got them from NDC. I might return them if I see myself getting them at discount :lol:

Back
Top Bottom