Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Lol not offended. nah it aint fakes. Info came from a consistent Chinese leaker. They probably team jays.

The shape of the midsole reminds me of Jordan hustles.
upload_2019-2-9_16-26-26.jpeg

Exactly what I thought. Looks the exact same under foot.

Saw the All-Stars today at Nike Santa Monica. Not bad but also just confirmed to me again how much the FoF is head and shoulders above every other colorway by a mile. Hard to believe basically four months have passed since they released and nothing exciting related to the 33 has happened since :lol:

Reactions: ARK
33mash.jpg

quick mashup of 33 x 2x3. Would have loved to see laces on the signature model.
Agreed. As it stands, Jordan 2x3 Looks like a pretty good solid performer, aesthetically pleasing without the gimmicky frills, over complication and over inflated price of the Jordan 33 model.

imo, the 1st 2 colorways ate easily better than all the others. the og c/w, specifically, stands out above the rest. then utility black. everything else is meh

Anybody have tips for stretching these out? 30 minutes on foot and I'm dying. No shoe has ever done this to me.

The 33s can be a little tight on the top of the foot at first but don’t let it get you down lol. Try tightening the strap down a little less, and then when you pull the cord to lock down only let it click two or three times instead of all the way tight. I’ve got four pairs of these and this has worked fine on all of them... Super comfy! Best Airs since the 21s fo sho!!!

AJ 2010 would be by far my favorite post XIV model if it wasn’t for that stupid gimmicky clear plastic and ridiculously odd plastic window.

I got a couple of pairs of the 2010 "Team" and loved them. As far as I know, it was the same tooling, they dropped the stupid plastic circle, and changed the toe a little.

Back
Top Bottom