Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I got a couple of pairs of the 2010 "Team" and loved them. As far as I know, it was the same tooling, they dropped the stupid plastic circle, and changed the toe a little.
I know but that segregated toe box was so comfortable and that first colorway was easy to picture MJ rocking. That stupid sweaty fogged up plastic window was just so stupid looking. Socks all visible and ****. When thinking too much for shoes with “story” goes wrong.

reminds me of some off-whites

Attachments

• 77DCA3C9-68D6-40B3-AC26-12386FE5EA70.jpeg
    77DCA3C9-68D6-40B3-AC26-12386FE5EA70.jpeg
    144.3 KB · Views: 25
Picked these up from the Jordan store in Toronto. They're so clean in person. I don't know if I should wear em or not. I don't think I'm going to play ball in them. Favourite shoe I've bought in 2019 so far. Love the little details, though wish they would have customized the packaging a little bit for the best overall experience.

IMG_3303.jpg

Picked these up from the Jordan store in Toronto. They're so clean in person. I don't know if I should wear em or not. I don't think I'm going to play ball in them. Favourite shoe I've bought in 2019 so far. Love the little details, though wish they would have customized the packaging a little bit for the best overall experience.

IMG_3303.jpg

when they release ? any pairs left?

The Vast Grey looks like an Off White colorway and is probably the best colorway so far. Needs a leather upper though.

Back
Top Bottom