Air Jordan XXXIII first info

upload_2019-4-29_8-59-8.jpeg

Here’s your 33s w/ laces :rofl:

WTF are those? Please say those are some sort of take down/team model...
giphy (8).gif

About to scoop up a pair of visible utilities.

Do I go a half size more/less on these or are they true to size?

The $XX off $XXX sales at Nike really aren't that great unless you already have $XXX amount that you want to buy.

I finally copped the vast greys, but had to buy another $20 of stuff to get the disco. Essentially I got the 33s for the normal sale price and a free t-shirt and headband.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
The store shelves.
:rofl:
Remember when you and I still believed we'd eventually get some apparel and even, gasp, at least one more good colorway? Seems like 100 years ago. RIP, 33, we barely knew ye. I'm only just now beginning to imagine the debacle of marketing and releases--or lack thereof--that await us with the 34. Can't wait to see how this goes :lol:

:rofl:
Remember when you and I still believed we'd eventually get some apparel and even, gasp, at least one more good colorway? Seems like 100 years ago. RIP, 33, we barely knew ye. I'm only just now beginning to imagine the debacle of marketing and releases--or lack thereof--that await us with the 34. Can't wait to see how this goes :lol:

Oh, I remember. I thought I would have a few pairs with some cool apparel lookin’ good in the city. Instead I end up with jack squat lookin’ like Matt Foley and living in a van down by the river.

The 34 is doomed.

Last edited:
Nike and/or UPS borked my order for vast greys. Says shipped 13th, est. delivery 17th...tracking says "label created."

CS says "well it says delivery date is the 20th on our end. You'll just have to be patient and contact us again if you don't receive them by the 20th."

I am patient you turds, but I've also placed hundreds of orders from you and this situation never ends well :lol: Oh well, coupon code time baby!

Back
Top Bottom