Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Told the girl on chat that I had them in my cart and the SAVE20 code wasn't working. She said they WERE eligible for discount and took 20% off the $130.97 price after I ordered. Not sure how she got the tax, because it's usually 8% but I'll take 4% :lol: All you have to do is be nice and casual, and I always respond to those surveys too.

Ordered a pair of lows to play ball in. I’ve got a pretty narrow foot, and was disappointed to find out that you can’t tighten at the forefoot. Also wasn’t able to get the shoe tight enough before the fast flight maxed out. Do the mids tighten at the forefoot?

Told the girl on chat that I had them in my cart and the SAVE20 code wasn't working. She said they WERE eligible for discount and took 20% off the $130.97 price after I ordered. Not sure how she got the tax, because it's usually 8% but I'll take 4% :lol: All you have to do is be nice and casual, and I always respond to those surveys too.
I was told that since this was originally a Launch shoe coupon codes would never work for it, but they were going to hook me up" just this once". Mine came out to $112 though so I must have gotten that higher tax lol.

Ordered a pair of lows to play ball in. I’ve got a pretty narrow foot, and was disappointed to find out that you can’t tighten at the forefoot. Also wasn’t able to get the shoe tight enough before the fast flight maxed out. Do the mids tighten at the forefoot?

Well on the mids you can see the wires and where they tighten:

3333.png

I'm still wondering why FTL stores still have them on the excluded list. I went ahead and ordered the black pair.

Got the Tiger Camos, and am torn. The back of the show fits so good, but the front is so loose/lightweight. There's so much toe room and I even went half a size down. Can't decide if i want to keep them lol.

I have narrow feet and I finally tried them on. I could have gone half size down in length, not sure how tight they would have been. I could see where people say they are too tight. They were fine for me.

do these loosen up?? hurt my foot ballin in these .
Yeah they do but its gonna take some runs to get it where u want it. I actually don't even fool with the forefoot wires anymore. I just make sure the heel strap is secured properly and I'm good to go. Very weird but effective for me.

Not nearly as restricting and tight. Midsole still will take a couple of wears to feel the zoom but overall liking them more than the mids/highs.
I can’t believe it but i think i like my pair more than my regular 33s too. They look crazy nice on foot (the off white elephant print ish material looks amazing). Also agree that they feel great...Like really great.

Can’t believe we went this entire release hoping for WC3/BC3 colorways, even going as far as alley ooping Nike/JB the colorway via Photoshop, for the colors to be placed on the SE model (which is cool), and the one colorway I’ve held out for, the BC3, they decide to slap a clear sole on :smh:

Can’t believe we went this entire release hoping for WC3/BC3 colorways, even going as far as alley ooping Nike/JB the colorway via Photoshop, for the colors to be placed on the SE model (which is cool), and the one colorway I’ve held out for, the BC3, they decide to slap a clear sole on :smh:

I'm not impressed with any of the low models

Back
Top Bottom