Air Jordan XXXIII first info

When you mean “We” you mean “You”?
Cause that’s your opinion not the masses.

The 31 outside of the minor traction problems are good in my books. Full length zoom air and a comfortable upper is how I like my ball kicks.

Now for the 33 I can’t speak on cause I’ve yet to get my feet inside of one.

I'm trying to remember the last new AJ signature I remember seeing worn casually on the regular and I can't think of one.

I got the Banned 31 and the FoF 33. Didn't like the 32. Bought a pair of 30s but they hurt my feet so returned them. Before that? Last one I bought was the grey suede 21s. They just haven't released something that's translated into the mainstream like the retros are.

I've seen one person wearing the 33s in person other than myself. Dude was well into his 50s too rocking the FoF. Took me by surprise. They weren't super easy to obtain so he did work.

The XXXII low was a perfect casual shoe for me. Knit upper that felt great on foot, huge zoom that actually worked, colorways that were relevant. I’ve got 5 pairs of 32 and will buy more if I see them.

the 33 is the biggest sig Jordan disappointed in a LOOONG time! at least 32, 31, 30, etc. we KNEW they were trash. 33s looked so promising only to be huge gimmick garbage. there is absolutely zero hope for any sig j moving forward, smh.

Nah...

...quite the opposite IMO - I got the 33s in my top 5 Js, and they're the first non Retro current model I bought since the 18s.

Super comfortable once they break in too...

...honestly I feel like people didn't even know they came out.

the 33 is the biggest sig Jordan disappointed in a LOOONG time! at least 32, 31, 30, etc. we KNEW they were trash. 33s looked so promising only to be huge gimmick garbage. there is absolutely zero hope for any sig j moving forward, smh.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Strangely, the 33's are look like the best ones to wear casually to me.I have the 28's-32's, I wear them all for basketball and wear none casually.

I'm trying to remember the last new AJ signature I remember seeing worn casually on the regular and I can't think of one.

I got the Banned 31 and the FoF 33. Didn't like the 32. Bought a pair of 30s but they hurt my feet so returned them. Before that? Last one I bought was the grey suede 21s. They just haven't released something that's translated into the mainstream like the retros are.

I've seen one person wearing the 33s in person other than myself. Dude was well into his 50s too rocking the FoF. Took me by surprise. They weren't super easy to obtain so he did work.

At one point I hear three pairs of 31's but had to get rid of them all because of the traction. I had the all red 32's but the traction wasn't good either. I have one pair of 32's with the gray soles and the traction on those are great!
29's and 30's are good for me too.

I've also never seen many people wearing the 29-33's casually either. If I dhad it's Very rare.

Casually

IMO...

33>31>32>30=29>28

But really the 28-30 aren't really casually appealing at all. And they don't have to be.

33 isn’t in my top 5 let alone top 10 but it’s still a dope shoe to me. No matter what people are going to complain. I hope they bring back the FLIGHT script for the 34 somehow. I’ve always loved it on the 4s tongue.

For those that have worn these regularly, hows the lacing system holding up?

For those that have worn these regularly, hows the lacing system holding up?

Fine for me - it was tricky at first because the wire is so thin I was scared I would break it...

...but once I realized it holds up, it was all good - the pull and release really works for me.

On my FOFs my right heel was KILLING me at first, and I got em true to size so I was thinking maybe I shoulda went a size up...

...but man after they broke in it was on.

09F6A7FD-CCCC-4B72-A2CC-EA596FBBF6F9.jpeg

These are amazing!!!

Still need Vast greys for cheap.

Haven't seen any price drops online for the Vast Greys yet...

...but the Thrillers dropped to $114 on Eastbay and $115 on Finishline.

I'll prolly pull the trigger finally...

EDIT:

On Finishline use code: VACATION10

Brings em down to $105 - code doesn't expire until 7/1...

Last edited:
Vast Greys were on discount a little over a month ago and I used an NDC promo code on them. Then they put them back to retail.

I think I paid around $125-130 for them.

34's about to release soon and they are just releasing apparel now :lol::smh:
I sort of figure this apparel isn’t technically tied to the 33, which is the justification. It’ll probably continue on for some time. But it could have at least launched alongside the 33s or shortly thereafter. I almost wonder if they experienced some unforeseen production or logistics problems, because launching it this long after the 33 but four months ahead of the 34 seems odd. Then again, like I said, they’ve clearly at this point decided to make this a standalone apparel line not tied to specific shoe models. If that’s the case I can actually kind of see the logic. Still think it would made sense to launch it in conjunction with the 33. But anyway.

Back
Top Bottom