Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Cheapest I can find with shipping is $200 on ebay. I’ve been wanting those Guo Ailun SE with the glow in dark soles and those ebay sellers are the only place i’ve seen them. GOAT has the grays for $220 I think i’m just gonna spend the extra 20 bucks to order from them for peace of mind.
I paid $179 with $20 ship
Retail on these are $175 so with tax and able to the obtain, I talked myself into it
Got guo in mids but can't find my size in SE

Retail on these are $175 so with tax and able to the obtain, I talked myself into it
Ya the Guo lows seem to be quite rare. When they first dropped those asian ebay sellers had them in all sizes i’m kicking myself for not pulling the trigger. These gray/volt lows are prolly my favorite pair of all the 33s. How many pairs of 33s you got?

Ya the Guo lows seem to be quite rare. When they first dropped those asian ebay sellers had them in all sizes i’m kicking myself for not pulling the trigger. These gray/volt lows are prolly my favorite pair of all the 33s. How many pairs of 33s you got?
Got all accept travis and guo se
See my poor photo on page 217

Bruh those Guo mids are clean as ****...

...been watchin em sit on EBay for months, but dude isn't budgin on the price - I want 'em but I'm not tryna pay his ticket.

Might end up breakin' down tho...

...I keep on telling myself I'm done w/33s, but I still want those, the CNYs, and that second Travis colorway if they drop. :ohwell:

I imagine this is how someone feels after bein' clean for a decade plus and then havin a relapse from Hell after partying at Charlie Sheen's house... :smh:

Man i was gonna go ahead and pull the trigger on these today on GOAT but for the price I could grab a pair of the white/red 14s I missed out on. Kinda torn which way to go now.

5780CA13-3068-456A-9F14-CFE28C701832.jpeg

Looks like we got another colorway coming.

Back
Top Bottom