Air Jordan XXXIII first info

no, people dont want them to remind them of shoes 25 years ago. they want great performing shoes that are not too busy design wise and made with premium materials. you know like an actual premium signature shoe line should be?

why do you take it so personally what people dont like? stop being so sensitive

not everyone has the same taste

i like um but i can see why alot of people dont like um

I'll agree they could be seen as busy. Performance and materials, we don't know for sure yet.

There's a difference between 'I don't like them' and 'Awful shoe'.

Real talk, unless ur a pro baller, collegiate player, or playing overseas, investing $175 just to show out for ur boys n whoever could stomach the design is ridiculous. Not trying to play anyone but if ur not getting a check to play ball, then ur basically wearing them for casual use, even if it’s in the gym or black-top. These kinda gimmicks get people physically hurt, especially if the so called support fails or is flawed. They have a James Harding 3 cut to it with a Anta, Li-ning, n Peak look, so if that’s their target, well then mission accomplished. I just thought this was NIKETALK and a Jordan 33 forum, not the Klay Thompson, Tony Parker, Dwayne Wade knock off edition forum....

Are peeps really mad because this shoe doesn't look like it will go well with being worn casually?
Here we go again with the “are they mad because you can’t wear them casually” talk. It’s cool if you embraced them, but what pro team you play for boss. What state do you play for professionally......waiting.....exactly....None, the fact of the matter is the brand represents greatness, integrity, perservierence, style and finesse. Not scam, sham, and gimmicks like this poor portrayal of a iconic brand that seems to worry about cutting quality/materials and keeping shareholders happy more than the consumers wants and needs. It’s a business of course, but don’t forget, even the greatest companies can hit rock bottom especially with this kind of display.

To me there are small things the “details” that catch my attention like it’s “unfinished” or “half done”. They could have done like the drawing and had the lines a little cleaner like tucking the loop for the tighten under the flap and having it smoothly intergrated as apart of the upper likenthe drawing.. And remove those big loops on the tongue and heel as they aren’t necessary.. They distract from the overall design...

in complete honesty, i am reserving judgement until i see it in person.

What about the materials themselves can possibly change upon seeing it in person? Usually people say this about something like leather where feeling it makes a difference or knit where the fabric used can make a world of difference-not plastic fuse materials that are used here.

Another colorway of the 33?

Attachments

• Air-Jordan-33-First-Look-3-768x576.jpg
    Air-Jordan-33-First-Look-3-768x576.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Air-Jordan-33-First-Look-2-768x576.jpg
    Air-Jordan-33-First-Look-2-768x576.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Air-Jordan-33-First-Look-1-1.jpg
    Air-Jordan-33-First-Look-1-1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Air-Jordan-33-First-Look-1-768x576.jpg