Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Honestly these really have me intrigued but if it's just another narrow shoe with no give to the materials, I'm out. So tired of my wide foot not fitting all these nike/jordan models. Kyrie 4s, PG 2s and 2.5, AJ32s... At least the lebron soldiers try to cater to wide feet with that flyease wide pair :lol:. Only shoes to fit me in the past year from nike are the kobe exodus and lebron 15s. Need some fat foot love maaaaan.

Only two things i dont like so far is the way how the tongue will sit forward while you have em on. And second is the tongue pull tab. Only shoes i know could pull that off and not have it be so profound are foams.

Like 'em alot.

In for a pair.

Don't know which colorway yet.

Those white/mint green pair a few pages back are :pimp:

Looks decent. I’m not mad about the design. Honestly looks like a complicated version of the disk blaze mechanism-wise and appearance wise. The one motion makes it intuitive but the look of it makes it looks counterintuitive.

3BF777AC-E28C-423F-BFAF-DBC8D2C4E2F1.jpeg
481DDF01-EEAC-4BAC-9197-D1A451AD88D1.jpeg
6A902834-3AA3-4389-A5C9-0144D62FE7C5.jpeg
B30CABAA-D20E-49EA-B380-0A5B3D8B0955.jpeg

I could, but I'm not into modding shoes like that. That wouldn't fix that oversized tongue or the gold, either. It's ok, plenty of other shoes to rock lol
Yeah theyre alright, not enough to purchase though. I appreciate the continued effort. I dont appreciate when designers copy other designers though.

I know this will sound off but, these are cool. I like what they are doing here. The tech I hope holds up. I have looked at these a hundred times. I like the fact they went to an all new look, with an element of some old vibe. But, there is just too much going on in this shoe for me. I could go into details but others have already done that. These are nice. But just not for me. Im glad so many are hyped for these though.

Only two things i dont like so far is the way how the tongue will sit forward while you have em on. And second is the tongue pull tab. Only shoes i know could pull that off and not have it be so profound are foams.
Take away the tongue pull tab and that leaves the heel pull tab by itself. Not good. Both need to be deleted.

Take away the tongue pull tab and that leaves the heel pull tab by itself. Not good. Both need to be deleted.

Yep, delete the pull tabs. I dont mind clear soles but pull tabs on the tongue and heel are really played out.

Yep, delete the pull tabs. I dont mind clear soles but pull tabs on the tongue and heel are really played out.
You do that you'll have a harder time getting into the shoe. Have you tried the curry 4s? Pretty tough to get into quickly. Pull tabs on those would've been real nice.

Back
Top Bottom