Air Jordan XXXIII first info

496C4FBE-5958-48C0-8A6B-782F7FF5337F.jpeg

jayzrdead on IG had the vision
Do the toe fuse strip with the same elephant print as the heel and Id actually consider copping. Theyd look closer to 1988 BCs than the retro did and I need that in my collection. The loops gotta go though.

The uppers of white/Black/red have an Air Jordan 21 vibe to it. The sole reminds of the mixed match Jordan (I believe it was called the Jordan Two Three or the Jordan FBI) that came out years ago. The side profile reminds me of Nike Air Zoom Speed Turf. With the red strip it even has a little Lebron 14 OONW vibe to it as well.

Last edited:
I do wish that back piece was black and not white on the launch colorway. That’s the only change I’d make.

I love the back.

20180921_011135.jpg

I haven't been this excited for an air Jordan since I was a kid.
Most if not all of the newer Jordan's don't have that " YOOO THOSE ARE THE NEW JORDANS!" vibe about them.
I never thought I would buy another one.

Last edited:
Confirmed double stacked zoom in the heel, maybe my knee's will thank me. Might try these to hoop in instead of the Bron 16's.

Not digging the heel zoom being hex shaped. Double stacked though is nice. What’s the carrier foam?

Confirmed double stacked zoom in the heel, maybe my knee's will thank me. Might try these to hoop in instead of the Bron 16's.

Foamposite-like double stacked heel zoom would have been preferable but hex double stacked is intriguing.

The first Jordan in awhile that stands out from any other shoe on the market. I think I like em. Might go for the black colorway.

I can see these busting pretty easy and quickly. Those thin &#^ strings holding that forefoot together... NAW

Overall I love the shoe, wild refreshing. I might be the only one that doesnt like the Nike Air on the back. On a few select colorways would be cool but not all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom