Air Jordan XXXIII first info

duke40 duke40

Victor oladipo double socked and your mans talking about over heating issues with this shoe and flimsy hanky panky sock he wore while reviewing the shoe.....hmmm.

So, you going to double sock and have your foot taped? Or are you going to pull them on and go? How do you think most people who play in these are going to wear them?

Hey, if we can start a NikeTalk GoFundMe account, I'll keep the thread organized and even buy all the pairs and PEs I can get my hands on, haha. I just can't afford to dedicate myself to TWO shoes in this way, since I'm still working on my 31 collection hahaha.

I just meant pictures of the players wearing! :lol:

PO

Not gonna say killing, but I'd chose this first cw over all those if i had to
i remember back in 6th grade you chose to wear a half 49er half cowboy jersey to school and our teacher mrs. barnsdale punched you right in the face for “disrespecting the game”

763B41F6-201B-41D7-9B4E-4434BF469745.jpeg
I was about to trash the PEs but Mike C joints above look good.

So, you going to double sock and have your foot taped? Or are you going to pull them on and go? How do you think most people who play in these are going to wear them?

All im saying from nightwing comments about overheating might be slighty over exagerating, i respect his reviews but i know everyone is entitled to an opinion. Ill wait for his official review.

Ill have my own when i get the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom