Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I really like the design of the 33, but these colorways are pretty ugly to me. If they released any colorways similar to the white/fire red or all grey samples (or even the all white shoe pictured in the instruction manual), I think there'd be some casual appeal and they'd look pretty clean. But somehow, outside of the white/jade CW, these shoes are giving me a Team Bank, Team Jordan vibe. The black heel tab, collar, and tongue on the white/black/red cw reminds me of Dub Zeros. Which is a shame because the sample from a few pages ago in almost all white with the black and red accent, look amazing. The Black CW is as boring as can be (and it might have even worked if they just went all out and made it all black instead of black/clear sole like all of their Team Jordans), the black/blue/yellow/red doesn't flow at all, and the ACG-inspired one just looks awful.

I understand that JB wants, and needs to create new classics rather than just rest on the design inspirations of the past, and I think they did a really good job with this design, but the colorways were either too safe (w/b/r, black), or just lack any connection to the past/Jordan heritage while also being ugly. It looks like all of these are going to head to sales racks if they aren't very limited in supply.

I really do hope they release at least 1 cw that looks halfway decent, and not just because they can slap elephant print on anything. I don't think these shoes need elephant print bc the design is good enough, just something that looks clean. I would have loved the White/Black/Red samples

That particular sample rendering is sick. If those had been the final version, I wouldn't be going back and forth like I am now about whether or not I want these. It would have been a definite purchase. I need to see how the release pair looks on my feet with shorts. If I think it looks OK, great. If not, no need to buy them, then.

You're really struggling with these. :lol:

:rofl:

Dude, I really am. Some pics I see and think, no. Then I see others and think, these ARE pretty dope. The tongue size and the heel flap are my two biggest problems with them, but it's hard to tell from pics exactly how they'll look in real life, let alone on my feet in real life. I might just order a pair when they drop (assuming it's not another fake limited SNKRS release) and if I don't like them in-hand, I'll just send 'em back.

I might just order a pair when they drop (assuming it's not another fake limited SNKRS release) and if I don't like them in-hand, I'll just send 'em back.

I would do that. When you get a shoe in hand you definitely know if it's something you want to keep or not. You just know. Plus, you get to see if you really like the way it looks on your own foot.

:rofl:

Dude, I really am. Some pics I see and think, no. Then I see others and think, these ARE pretty dope. The tongue size and the heel flap are my two biggest problems with them, but it's hard to tell from pics exactly how they'll look in real life, let alone on my feet in real life. I might just order a pair when they drop (assuming it's not another fake limited SNKRS release) and if I don't like them in-hand, I'll just send 'em back.
Or you can take them to your nearest Nike store and return them save you so time from shipping them back and waiting for funds to credit your account

Or you can take them to your nearest Nike store and return them save you so time from shipping them back and waiting for funds to credit your account

I just send stuff back, it's actually easier (as long as it's free returns). Not trying to be a **** here, just curious: I see people on here frequently talking about "funds being tied up" on credit cards. Do you guys have really low credit limits? Having $200 charged to my card and unavailable to use for a week or whatever until it gets charged back is of no consequence to me, honestly.

#moneyrainking

:lol:
Not hardly. You're probably forgetting I'm old (for this site, anyway) and have a reasonably successful grown-up career. I could get a card with a $25K or more limit today if I wanted to, but I don't like having that high of a limit and I have no need for it. But I definitely have limits that can easily absorb a few hundred dollars while I wait for a refund, that's all. Like I said, not meaning to be a jerk or anything, maybe I forget sometimes how young a lot of the people are on NT. Now that you say it, I can remember when I had a credit card with a $2K or less limit, too.

This will be the last great air jordan.

I can promise you that.

9052B22E-31BF-4A3A-89C8-A3B2C1B22A65.gif

After the Jordan 14 there were no "great" models imo.

These are great

Unstrapped looks dope.
Even the medial side looks good.

just ordered the tech pack colorway off goat lets see how long they take they get in .

I'm guessing you stayed tts on these it did you go up .5? This is my problem as I know how the 32s fit (narrow and I have a narrow foot) and I went up .5 to get that "wiggle room" I needed for my big toes. I'm trying to decide if I want to try them on on the 18th and then track down a Tech Pack pair or just bite the bullet and go that .5 up for safety sake? The 32 tts my bug to was locked in there. Let me know what you did.

I would have liked if they had kept more of the astronaut suit aspects in the OG colorway that are evident in the prototype images, the off white/light grey material etc....

I would have liked if they had kept more of the astronaut suit aspects in the OG colorway that are evident in the prototype images, the off white/light grey material etc....

They definitely toned them down.

I just send stuff back, it's actually easier (as long as it's free returns). Not trying to be a **** here, just curious: I see people on here frequently talking about "funds being tied up" on credit cards. Do you guys have really low credit limits? Having $200 charged to my card and unavailable to use for a week or whatever until it gets charged back is of no consequence to me, honestly.
Don’t get twisted my friend I don’t fool with credit cards only debit cards I don’t believe in charging anything if I don’t have the fund in account that mean I don’t need it simple as that

Back
Top Bottom