Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I played with some under armour hikers with the boa system yesterday at Winners.

These jordans just took the wheel and placed it underfoot.

Its inclusion is hardly an excuse for gross materials

Not really going to throw my 2 cents in on which Jordan’s I feel are the best and worst models in comparison to the 33’s but two things I will say is 1. I do feel like every Jordan model 1 - 33 has at least one fire color way imo and 2. Yeah man this pair right here is going to be a must have for me. I love the casual vibes!
D9FA13E3-751F-4EDE-B3A1-8DEC1A5039C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Not really going to throw my 2 cents in on which Jordan’s I feel are the best and worst models in comparison to the 33’s but two things I will say is 1. I do feel like every Jordan model 1 - 33 has at least one fire color way imo and 2. Yeah man this pair right here is going to be a must have for me. I love the casual vibes!
View attachment 2187041

Please tell me that fit wasn’t the deciding factor. My God that looks horrible.

View attachment 2187041
yikes

pic gonna make those sit

:lol:

Please tell me that fit wasn’t the deciding factor. My God that looks horrible.
Lol nah but I’m a size 9 so seeing them in a smaller size gave me more of a prospective of how they will look around my size. Just to clarify the outfit did nothing for me lol.

View attachment 2187041

Could you crop the pic so we can only see the shoes?

Last edited:
I'm guessing you stayed tts on these it did you go up .5? This is my problem as I know how the 32s fit (narrow and I have a narrow foot) and I went up .5 to get that "wiggle room" I needed for my big toes. I'm trying to decide if I want to try them on on the 18th and then track down a Tech Pack pair or just bite the bullet and go that .5 up for safety sake? The 32 tts my bug to was locked in there. Let me know what you did.

Went tts . I got the 31 and 32 and sized up on both .5 a size . For this one I took the gamble on tts

I honestly picture him resembling that guy.
I honestly picture you as the geek that sits behind his cell phone or lab top slamming others while never willing to show himself because he doesnt want to receive the same critic the he likes to dish out himself. I like the 33 though. They are finally getting innovative. :wink:

I honestly picture you as the geek that sits behind his cell phone or lab top slamming others while never willing to show himself because he doesnt want to receive the same critic the he likes to dish out himself. I like the 33 though. They are finally getting innovative. :wink:

That was an unnecessary attack. We just joking around on here. You getting emotional.

16, 17, 19SE, 20's alone crap on these.

I did not / do not really like the 16.
11 thru 15 were very original. 16 basically had a wrap around thingy which kind of had been done(That served no real purpose performance wise in this case) and patent leather which had been done and underneath was a team Jordan.
17 was a gimmick stacked upon his return. A suitcase and a cover over the laces that served no purpose, lacelock which had been done and again under the cover was nothing special.
19 se I do not believe LOOK better than these.
20s are a favorite of mine but I like these SLIGHTLY better.
I guess I could say greatest since the 14 or 20.

Cushioning and performance is another dept but I'm just talking design.

I understand if people have different opinions and am not saying you or anyone are wrong tho.

I did not / do not really like the 16.
11 thru 15 were very original. 16 basically had a wrap around thingy which kind of had been done(That served no real purpose performance wise in this case) and patent leather which had been done and underneath was a team Jordan.
17 was a gimmick stacked upon his return. A suitcase and a cover over the laces that served no purpose, lacelock which had been done and again under the cover was nothing special.
19 se I do not believe LOOK better than these.
20s are a favorite of mine but I like these SLIGHTLY better.
I guess I could say greatest since the 14 or 20.

Cushioning and performance is another dept but I'm just talking design.

I understand if people have different opinions and am not saying you or anyone are wrong tho.
upload_2018-10-1_21-55-40.jpeg

/\/\/\/\This looks better than these.vvv It’s alright. Don’t hold back
upload_2018-10-1_21-58-42.jpeg

upload_2018-10-1_21-59-35.jpeg

upload_2018-10-1_22-0-38.jpeg

upload_2018-10-1_21-55-40.jpeg

/\/\/\/\This looks better than these.vvv It’s alright. Don’t hold back
upload_2018-10-1_21-58-42.jpeg

upload_2018-10-1_21-59-35.jpeg

upload_2018-10-1_22-0-38.jpeg

You gotta calm down man, all of those are retros and two are plus colored garbage, those retro last shots are pancakes, original 14s are some of the best shaped shoes of alltime

Back
Top Bottom