Air Jordan XXXIII first info

If that is close to reality, I'm liking what I see. What's with the platypus tail coming off of the back, though? Obviously I assume that's not going to really be there. If it's really a mostly white shoe with a black tongue and hits of black and gray on the upper, with the paneling/overlays as they seem to be in the sketch, this could be the first new Air Jordan I buy since the 2011, which was the first one I had bought since the 20. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
What if the Jordan 3 Tongue is really the shroud made to look like the AJ3 tongue, because to me it looks like the actual tongue is underneath the shroud/AJ3 tongue.

Yeah I think it all acts as an anatomically fit system with the lacing system! Like a trap for the foot!

99A6DC23-C8E5-4DBF-BE3A-EDE6CD4B16F5.jpeg
Highly doubt it’s the 33 but posting to keep it at the top and I guess u never know.
and what are those then?

The thing about Jordan's revolutionary/game changing innovations is that they abandon them quickly.

How many times has Jordan swore that something they came up with will be revolutionary, then they move on to something else with a the same marketing pitch.

I don't know why so many insist on entertaining them year after year when they try to use a gimmick to make up for their subpar design

If you can’t, can you at least give us a description on the direction of the upper..?

That sketch looks dead on, Ive heard all along Nike Air on the heel, but really not much else in the way of 3 inspiration. 100% laceless, and should be full length zoom again. I’m hopeful I’ll get permission to share the image I just don’t want a friend to get in trouble if his early scan image was “bugged” or marked to alert Nike who leaked it.

i had my moms out there on rd dropping $200

i still have the case, shoes, and cd lol
i remember that day. your mom took us to hot dog on a stick afterwards

you thought you were the **** wearing the xvii’s with your ozone in breakin half shirt and fishnet biker shorts walking into hotdog on a stick

Sketch doesn’t look too bad but what is that thing hanging off the back?

That's my one hang-up. Don't tell me that rear piece pulls up tight around the back of your ankle to match the tongue height, which would give it a high-top sock-look when on-foot. The collar height should just be the height of the traditional collar that is also seen in the sketch. If they ruined this thing by giving it the Lebron 15-style ankle booty height, I'm going to stab myself in the eye.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m appreciative of the sketch.. But honestly I can’t make much out of what I see...

Back
Top Bottom