Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Wtf just called up shoe palace in Port St Lucie FL and they have no idea what a Jordan 33 is lol , they laughed at me like I was crazy , they probably should hire better people who actually know Nike and Jordan products lol

Came frayed :smh:
20181016_145530.jpg

Eject cord doesn't retract back into the slit smoothly on the right shoe
20181016_144015.jpg

:sick:

I was so heartbroken when i couldn't get the jams when they first dropped

i would just stare at them every time i saw somebody with them on:frown:

Wtf just called up shoe palace in Port St Lucie FL and they have no idea what a Jordan 33 is lol , they laughed at me like I was crazy , they probably should hire better people who actually know Nike and Jordan products lol
I was in several stores today and a few of them had no idea what I was talking about.

Just tried my pair on, and maaaan, I'm in love. Seems TO ME like they run a tad long and slightly narrow. Cushion felt great. Only funny thing I noticed is that it's gonna take some practice to get used to loosening the lacing system. Right now I'm terrified to yank too hard on them. :lol:

Just tried my pair on, and maaaan, I'm in love. Seems TO ME like they run a tad long and slightly narrow. Cushion felt great. Only funny thing I noticed is that it's gonna take some practice to get used to loosening the lacing system. Right now I'm terrified to yank too hard on them. :lol:

Hey J, can you compare them to the 32s in terms of how they fit and such?

Well my local HOH disnt get them so chances are i am gonna take the L on these because snks sales out in like 30 seconds no matter what the release is lol

Hey J, can you compare them to the 32s in terms of how they fit and such?

For me, not nearly as tight out of the box. I think with the knit being a little looser, it helps them fit the same way. Between the strap and the new lacing system, the 33's have a more customizable lock down if that makes any sense. Whereas the 32's felt tight and locked in from the time I put my foot in them, and tightening the laces didn't really do a lot. Again, all of this is just me, but I feel like there's a little more room in the toe box as well. The cushion didn't seem as bouncy as the 32, but seemed more plush. Not a knock on either, but almost like comparing apples and oranges. I need to wear them around more to see how they break in, but right now, I'm planning on multiple pairs of these. :ohwell::lol:

EDIT: I also noticed that the tongue doesn't seem as high on my pair as I was expecting. These are size 12. Obligatory pics lol...

IMG_20181016_202104.jpg
IMG_20181016_202632.jpg

Last edited:
its funny how everyone cant be as cool as u and me are huh?

we gon camp and stand in line for the 33?

just dont do what you did when we were in line for the black royal 18 retro when you got distracted by the guy walking on the street and we lost our place in line and missed out
E82932D4-BA04-481E-86F2-E0E4631C1447.png

Back
Top Bottom