Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Has anyone photoshopped what the FOF’s would look like in black? I’m terrible at PS and would love to see what that would look like with the red and gold hits.

I used my $100 gift card on the Visibles. i like em after trying them on at my local FL. $86. I'm 44, I like the old school ACG colorway! They had the FOF in 9.5, I'm an 11.5, sucked. The Blackout will be had! Wont get mine till the 30th! Which means I'll have the blackout before my ACG! Anyone in the Asheville NC area, they still have the ROY ones in practically from size 10 through 12

Just got the ROTY, Abalone Foams, Bred 5's, and KD 11 peach jam all in this week and i just ordered the ACG 33's...my week of greatness is complete but my wallet isn't feeling so great!

Had to unDS these with today being my 33rd birthday. Seemed fitting. :nthat:
-1542832075111.jpg

-1542832066071.jpg

congrats and happy birthday

Jeezus, still zero apparel available for the 33? This has gotten bizarre. More than a month now has passed since the FOF release, and now the visible utility/ACG pair is out and still nothing. I know Nike is a marketing powerhouse, but sometimes I really wonder how some decisions get made over there. I bought the FOFs and as of now, it is the only pair of 33s I plan to buy. Had some cool 33-themed apparel been available within the past month, I'm sure I would have bought some stuff just for fun and to accompany my excitement for actually buying a new Jordan game shoe. At this point, though, I'm about to say, meh, forget it, I don't care anymore. It's just strange considering they showed off a fair amount of clothing during the September media preview of the 33. I just don't get the logic.

Jeezus, still zero apparel available for the 33? This has gotten bizarre. More than a month now has passed since the FOF release, and now the visible utility/ACG pair is out and still nothing. I know Nike is a marketing powerhouse, but sometimes I really wonder how some decisions get made over there. I bought the FOFs and as of now, it is the only pair of 33s I plan to buy. Had some cool 33-themed apparel been available within the past month, I'm sure I would have bought some stuff just for fun and to accompany my excitement for actually buying a new Jordan game shoe. At this point, though, I'm about to say, meh, forget it, I don't care anymore. It's just strange considering they showed off a fair amount of clothing during the September media preview of the 33. I just don't get the logic.

If it came out in a month you’d still cop. You’re invested. :lol:

Any pics of the gear you referenced during the preview?

JS”

Still no news of the concord pair? They’re really dropping the ball with the 33 the people are interested but the Marketing department isn’t delivering on their end.

Back
Top Bottom