Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Here are some quick shots w my phone:
IMG_20190128_124411-01.jpeg

IMG_20190128_124305-01.jpeg

IMG_20190128_124432-01.jpeg

IMG_20190128_124346-01.jpeg

IMG_20190128_124358-01.jpeg

I’ve tried on multiple colorways of the 33s and I can’t get excited by the aesthetics, fit, comfort, nor tech of the shoes. I’m holding out hope that the lows will be different enough that it will be worth getting a pair or two.

seems like all the hype beast stayed away from the flagship models recently, all the real jb heads still cop though
I just think J's are done being what they used to be when you had a pair. I don't see as many people rocking the flagship models on or off court as much anymore. Back in the day everybody was rocking them just because they had that cache but they don't anymore at least ime. Maybe in different parts of the country it varies but where I'm at don't see the flagships being rocked like that. People still rocking retros though.

I almost get the feeling that a little wear and tear on the lateral side would make these look better. A little too plain with all the shiny silver.

Medial side is where it's at.

I almost get the feeling that a little wear and tear on the lateral side would make these look better. A little too plain with all the shiny silver.

Medial side is where it's at.

They either gonna look a lot better or a lot worse. No middle ground imo haha

ASG's easily the best colorway after the first drop. I agree that the lateral part of the shoe couldve used that black patch in the front to balance the silver.

Are silvers sitting? I haven't seen them around me. I like the colorway. Picked up the red pair yesterday, big fan of those.

Back
Top Bottom