Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Please be a spring release, my money is funny, but I gotta have those 34s JB did em right with the NA. Cant wait to see the medial and lateral sides.

Wonder if those other Jordan's are Zions sig, supposedly dropping all star weekend... if so very underwhelmed.
Remind me of the Melo 5.5s.

Love these new 34s. Jb knocked it out of the park with these. However, I did not like the Orange toe box. So you know me, I already customized them. Check it out. Super fresh and waay better like this IMO. Again Jb, you should holla at me..

P.s. I still have a tiny bit of orange to cover but it was like a 10 minute rush job.

Last edited:
Fixed em. Lol. You're trippin.

Just like I fixed these :smile:

Attachments

• 20190723_233126.jpg
    20190723_233126.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Nice. Sounds promising g

Yes, just hope it's not all red, I loathe red shoes (hated red 32s, and 33's). I hope on everything it's got some black/stealth/grey/white to them. Or maybe even some sort of metallic red accents similar to the 14's. If he gets pics before social media I'll post them, I dont have social media, so they'll probably beat me to it.

Leaked pics from IG not showing for me...any help? I’m antsy to see the pics...

JS”

No leaked pics that I know of, but best believe they'll show there first. My boy wont get them in stock weeks before RD. Just knows they're getting them.

No leaked pics that I know of, but best believe they'll show there first. My boy wont get them in stock weeks before RD. Just knows they're getting them.

Hmmm. There was a post was posted earlier of a snippet pic of the white/holographic colorway everyone has been talking about.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom