Air Jordan xxxiv first info

BAC2B0F8-DDFF-438A-AD57-138C4C16756F.jpeg

Hell yes. I’d do it.
I usually don’t support wearing another person’s name on me but we share the same birthday. Ideally I would like to create my own but a I’m holding out for the custom before I pull the trigger.

Finally got myself a pair and I think I need to go up a half size. My toe is right at the end. Feel like I read some back and forth about TTS and half up when they first released but can’t remember. I’m an 11 in damn near everything comfortably too.

606F1A01-0BD4-4718-AE4C-AC0674B272AC.jpeg

final pair... I promise :smile: Christmas 34’s 🎄

Nah man keep em coming, only ones I'm not partial to is the Christmas ones. Something seems missing... maybe it's too much white, just cant put my finger on it. Plus I'm a grinch, I hate Christmas (my mom died on December 22 of 2013, and Christmas has never been the same) so it always drudge's up sad memories.

So I pulled my laces out of the tongue sleeve on one of my 34s because they came twisted through the tongue and I wanted to straighten them. And now ... how the hell do you put the laces back through the tongue? :lol:
The slit on the tongue is super narrow and the tongue is wide; there's no way to push the laces back through from one side to the other. Guess I'm gonna have to put like a Q-Tip through the tongue (after I cut off the actual cotton ends), tape the lace to it, and pull it back through. Anyone else figure this out a different way?

So I pulled my laces out of the tongue sleeve on one of my 34s because they came twisted through the tongue and I wanted to straighten them. And now ... how the hell do you put the laces back through the tongue? :lol:
The slit on the tongue is super narrow and the tongue is wide; there's no way to push the laces back through from one side to the other. Guess I'm gonna have to put like a Q-Tip through the tongue (after I cut off the actual cotton ends), tape the lace to it, and pull it back through. Anyone else figure this out a different way?

Try a sewing needle and thread, stick the needle in the lace and pull it through. My grandma thought me this trick when my drawstring kept coming undone in the wash on my sweat pants. I was so frustrated I almost threw them away.

Edit just make sure you use a long sewing needle, the short ones are worthless.

Something like this
41MFtGmFqpL._SY355_.jpg

Try a sewing needle and thread, stick the needle in the lace and pull it through. My grandma thought me this trick when my drawstring kept coming undone in the wash on my sweat pants. I was so frustrated I almost threw them away.

Edit just make sure you use a long sewing needle, the short ones are worthless.

Something like this
41MFtGmFqpL._SY355_.jpg
Great idea, you the man as always. Thanks!

Finally got myself a pair and I think I need to go up a half size. My toe is right at the end. Feel like I read some back and forth about TTS and half up when they first released but can’t remember. I’m an 11 in damn near everything comfortably too.

I’m the same. I went up half a size (never usually do that) and it’s much more comfortable especially if you’re using them to hoop in and wear thicker socks.

JS”

I’m the same. I went up half a size (never usually do that) and it’s much more comfortable especially if you’re using them to hoop in and wear thicker socks.

JS”

Ok just making sure I wasn’t the only one. Def was not expecting them to fit like that seeing how they are shaped.

9627F88C-DBED-40BE-B7FE-2E648A2C8E8E.jpeg
Only

wear the white pair 10 times playing Bball indoors only. They got dirty way too quick. Got tired of cleaning them after ever 2 hoop sessions. Had to get the black pair.
75398473-1887-4A32-B0AA-5331DA9D87D0.jpeg
9627F88C-DBED-40BE-B7FE-2E648A2C8E8E.jpeg

This is honestly why the Snow Leopards didn’t appeal to me. Seem like they’d be a nightmare to keep white.

This is honestly why the Snow Leopards didn’t appeal to me. Seem like they’d be a nightmare to keep white.

they’re different uppers. The snow leopards have the same smooth plasticky upper as the blue voids and ambers. Not sure how the white will hold up but should definitely be better than the mesh on the orbits.

This forum has been a place for a Native American's to call home for to be able call a home base. . I'm a Tarheel fan. My uncle was the first Cherokee professor in Chapell Hill, teaching Cherokee! Just said " There's this kid over here, and he's good". Being poor, but getting , was so appreciated. This is my OG story, and hearing all the gentlemen that know about shoes. My father wore boots. I'm a veteran. My Father told me , when he bought the AJ ones for me. Damn, 65$ in 1985 might as have equated to $19,00! Natives work.I absolutely love this shoe community The Shoes showed up in front of me! I wore Kappa's and Kangaroos!

Back
Top Bottom