Air Jordan xxxiv first info

The only thing I hate about the shoe is the thin laces!! Besides that, by far my favorite hoop shoe since the 29
Nope got over that. Just enjoy good design and one of my fave players getting to showcase Kelsey and whoever else on Jordan brands talented PE squad

09807724-56EA-4FC6-9C73-7CFFA2FB17D3.png

$50 off all Air Jordan 34's on Eastbay with code "take50". I still feel like this is too much tho given they were $45 off last week and every sight still has FSR's. With how many are left out there I'm waiting for the $100 range.

Think im done wit the 34.

Ambers and Voids only ones thats popped to me.

Rest is weak, even the home bulls colorway, especially after they've been worn.

$50 off all Air Jordan 34's on Eastbay with code "take50". I still feel like this is too much tho given they were $45 off last week and every sight still has FSR's. With how many are left out there I'm waiting for the $100 range.
13’s gone in the white black red pair.

I had PayPal confirmation last Thursday for amber rise on Eastbay but my order never went through. Trash site, had call and confirm that. Now they $5 cheaper. They also say up to 5-6 business days to ship. Not sure maybe I should wait.

good looks. comes out to about $91 plus tax after employee discount. contemplating pulling the trigger at that price

Any word out there if the lace loop ripping issue is going to be addressed, ala the traction on the 31's in later models? Maybe when they announce the new colorways possibly? Would like to try these out but that part just like the traction on the 31's is a deal breaker for me.

Dec 20
Jordan AJ XXXIV
Black/Metallic Silver/White/Digital Pink

idk if anyone has mentioned this yet but I saw it on the foot locker calendar. Sounds interesting, perhaps the one with letters all over it?

i think your right, the Nike air on the back is a pink color! If so, those are a must cop for me

I don't know, not much metallic silver there, but could be.

It could also be the ones I noted Dontay Bassett was playing in for UF (vs Butler) last week.

bmwdp.jpg

But the newspaper ones make more sense. Those have been around since Media day.

Back
Top Bottom